• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just imagining Woody giving the exact same presentation he gave here but because he couldn't work out how to delete the Boro Badge and replace it with a Bournemouth badge it's just this on every p

If Mogga wishes to walk away from management I would be all over him being our chief scout. He can then happily live back home and go spot some talent for us. He has always had a good knack of fi

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

I know we still have to beat them but the other 2 teams we haven't yet  played this season are 23rd and 24th. 

I hope we fair better than we did against the team in 22nd 🤦‍♂️

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Uwe said:

I hope we fair better than we did against the team in 22nd 🤦‍♂️

Wednesday had 6 points deducted, so in truth they're not in a relegation place. Doesn't make the defeat any easier to take though.

• 2 weeks later...

Bournemouth 1 up v Millwall. At the moment Norwich and Bournemouth are looking like certs for the auto spots. We need one of them to have a late wobble and for us to have a good run. Fingers crossed.

17 minutes ago, Erimus 63 said:

Bournemouth 1 up v Millwall. At the moment Norwich and Bournemouth are looking like certs for the auto spots. We need one of them to have a late wobble and for us to have a good run. Fingers crossed.

Bizarre thing to say when Bournemouth aren't even in the automatic spots if they don't win.

Norwich are probably nailed on, but that 2nd spot is absolutely up for grabs.

Brentford go clear in 2nd if they win their game in hand.

Edit: Sorry, just noticed you said this when it was still 1-0. But the point does stand.

Edited by TeaCider24
23 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Bizarre thing to say when Bournemouth aren't even in the automatic spots if they don't win.

Norwich are probably nailed on, but that 2nd spot is absolutely up for grabs.

Brentford go clear in 2nd if they win their game in hand.

Edit: Sorry, just noticed you said this when it was still 1-0. But the point does stand.

An incorrect comment is not bizarre in any shape or form.

I do fancy Bournemouthe to go up. I think it will be a 3 cornered fight for the autos, Norwich, Bournemouth and Brentford. With us as the dark horse.

Stoke signed a very promising left back on loan from Sheff Utd. Norrington-Davies. Had a great first half of season at Luton but been recalled by Sheff Utd and sent to stoke to cover for the injured Morgan Fox

Stoke also signed a highly rated winger from Schalke earlier this week on loan.

i think they strength in depth will see them secure a play off spot. They got a good squad.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

Bournemouth dropped points meaning with a win in our game in hand with Rotherham we are just 4 points of automatic promotion we can do it 💪

Games in hand don't mean anything. It's points in the bag that count.

Although delving  into Boro's distant past, showing my age now. I remember we had  games in hand  season 1966/67 and the team went on a fantastic run to secure promotion on the final game of the season to secure promotion from the old 3rd division. Plus they'd never been in a promotion spot all season... 

UTB.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Erimus 63 said:

Games in hand don't mean anything. It's points in the bag that count.

Although delving  into Boro's distant past, showing my age now. I remember we had  games in hand  season 1966/67 and the team went on a fantastic run to secure promotion on the final game of the season to secure promotion from the old 3rd division. Plus they'd never been in a promotion spot all season... 

UTB.

I expect similar this season if we do pull it off as play the worser sides end of season

• Like 1