• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just imagining Woody giving the exact same presentation he gave here but because he couldn't work out how to delete the Boro Badge and replace it with a Bournemouth badge it's just this on every p

If Mogga wishes to walk away from management I would be all over him being our chief scout. He can then happily live back home and go spot some talent for us. He has always had a good knack of fi

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Whoppy said:

Fair point about a draw! If you had to have a team win would you prefer it to be Bristol and Blackburn who are around us or Swansea/Brentford who we are chasing? 

We won't finish above Brentford or Swansea IMO. Our battle is with Watford, Bournemouth, Reading and the chasing pack. So for me, Swansea and Brentford winning would be more beneficial to us. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Adam P said:

We won't finish above Brentford or Swansea IMO. Our battle is with Watford, Bournemouth, Reading and the chasing pack. So for me, Swansea and Brentford winning would be more beneficial to us. 

Except on Saturday!

Also never say never far too many points to play for and we are buzzing a little bit are we not?

• Like 1

Maybe woody went down there with his PowerPoint (with Boro crossed out and Bournemouth wrote in on the handouts) and that's why Tindall has been sacked. Chairmen cannot resist the PowerPoint!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
11 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

He's probably thinking he's about to get promoted!

He's probably already told the board he can win the league for them. Being an ex-England and Real Madrid player, he's well qualified, obviously. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Maybe woody went down there with his PowerPoint (with Boro crossed out and Bournemouth wrote in on the handouts) and that's why Tindall has been sacked. Chairmen cannot resist the PowerPoint!

I'm just imagining Woody giving the exact same presentation he gave here but because he couldn't work out how to delete the Boro Badge and replace it with a Bournemouth badge it's just this on every page:

Untitled.thumb.png.dfda5a141b8dce007092d5ffaccde1c9.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

despite reading and hearing that this season is so strange and unpredictable from so many outlets , for me the championship , positional wise is pretty much going to plan. i thought at the outsetthat  norwich and swansea would be the two probable auto teams with  a decent sizes bunch of usual suspects in the play off mix,  US not included. so i cant quite get too excited with the term play off rivals . having said that, its a great bonus to be involved. some teams likecardiff  derby, forest, and  preston have dissapointed whreas we and reading ,stoke and barnsley have overachieved expectations. i always thought brentford and bristol would get in the mix and was unsure how watford and bournemouth would react to being back down. 

if i had to pick four play off teams from here id struggle after brentford and watford with any two from around 8 making it in.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Brunners said:

According to the Gazette, JW has been installed as the early favourite to take over at Bournemouth!

Odds are completely meaningless.

Every single job that opens up has Pulis as one of the early favourites to take over.

Woodgate joined on Monday, it's just people guessing that they'll shift him to manager.

I cannot see Bournemouth being that stupid, I hope they are.