• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just imagining Woody giving the exact same presentation he gave here but because he couldn't work out how to delete the Boro Badge and replace it with a Bournemouth badge it's just this on every p

If Mogga wishes to walk away from management I would be all over him being our chief scout. He can then happily live back home and go spot some talent for us. He has always had a good knack of fi

Posted Images

Swansea score late goal v Forest. Them and Norwich look strong. Albeit Swansea not had they wobble yet. Every team has one. Hopefully Swansea will be at start of next month when we play them

Just now, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

I really can't see us gate crashing that top six. Hope im wrong. 

I don't think anyone will.

If Woodgate is getting points with Bournemouth, a permanent manager will too and they're the only top 6 team vaguely within touching distance.

We live in hope though.

• Like 1

Barnsley 2-1 Blackburn

Plenty of Blackburn fans calling for Mowbray to go.

Barnsley are looking like a very good team lately, and they've got the best named manager in English football.

Edited by TeaCider24
30 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Barnsley 2-1 Blackburn

Plenty of Blackburn fans calling for Mowbray to go.

Barnsley are looking like a very good team lately, and they've got the best named manager in English football.

I’m sorry to disagree but this is the best name in English football (even if he does play for Sunderland) 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Power_(footballer)

• Like 1

If Barnsley win their game in hand against Derby, they're 7th and a point off 6th.

They play Stoke next, who are a point behind us.

We've pulled away from the teams below 10th, but there's lots of teams still in with a chance.

This league is relentless, hahah.

With woodgate taking charge of B'mouth i can see them slipping down from 6th place over the next few weeks . That 6th spot is right up for grabs especially if we can continue this winning run . Im more worried about Cardiffs form at the minute , 5 straight wins 

I was not at all impressed with Reading yesterday and I have no idea how they've kept up a good enough form to stay in 5th. I can see them get dragged into the fight too so essentially there are 2 play off spots available. This is a massive week for Boro that include three very defining fixtures:

Bournemouth-Cardiff

Boro-Cardiff

Bournemouth-Watford

And Reading have two games away from home albeit they're against Wycombe and Rotherham.

We have a real opportunity to stake a claim for the playoffs this week.

34 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I was not at all impressed with Reading yesterday and I have no idea how they've kept up a good enough form to stay in 5th.

I think it's because most teams are crap in this division.