• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just imagining Woody giving the exact same presentation he gave here but because he couldn't work out how to delete the Boro Badge and replace it with a Bournemouth badge it's just this on every p

If Mogga wishes to walk away from management I would be all over him being our chief scout. He can then happily live back home and go spot some talent for us. He has always had a good knack of fi

Posted Images

What would the best result be for us in Bournemouth-Cardiff game? 

Don’t particularly think there is one tbh. Bmouth lose obviously bridges the gap. Cardiff lose, then they end there form and we have the chance to go above them. Draw does a bit of both.

29 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

A draw or Cardiff win. A Cardiff win keeps us three points out of the play offs.

And if we win ourselves we will only be outside playoffs due to our crap GD.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

And if we win ourselves we will only be outside playoffs due to our crap GD.

Yeah I don’t see that we can turn that around in what’s left either. We are essentially an extra point behind.

• Like 1

If we beat Cardiff Saturday we joint in playoffs if that doesn't motivate the players to win they don't deserve promotion. Come Saturday potential 4 teams joint 6th 😂

Edited by DurhamRed

Mick McCarthy mustn’t be able to believe his luck to walk into the Cardiff job and have that quality of squad who are perfectly suited to his preferred style of play. They look unstoppable at the moment.

1 hour ago, p_mards said:

Mick McCarthy mustn’t be able to believe his luck to walk into the Cardiff job and have that quality of squad who are perfectly suited to his preferred style of play. They look unstoppable at the moment.

I reckon they might challenge for that 2nd automatic spot at this rate. Albeit on the other hand I also think they might have peaked too early as there 14 games left. They unbeaten in 8 i think and got 6 wins in a row. Surely they cant keep that up until end of season.