oneBoro Forum

Play-off Rivals...

3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

And a third for Barnsley. I honestly think they are on such a high that they won’t drop out of the top 6. Just flying. 

I still think they will get nervous, entering the last 5-7 games, when they HAVE to deliver to keep their position .. 

We might not get in top 6, but I am confident that either Barnsley or Reading will slip

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just imagining Woody giving the exact same presentation he gave here but because he couldn't work out how to delete the Boro Badge and replace it with a Bournemouth badge it's just this on every p

If Mogga wishes to walk away from management I would be all over him being our chief scout. He can then happily live back home and go spot some talent for us. He has always had a good knack of fi

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, macapes said:

Reading have some big games in the run in:  Swansea, Norwich, Barnsley and Watford.  There's a lot of points there to be lost.

Well after Millwall away we have Bournemouth away, watford home and Barnsley away so hardly an easy run ourselves. The Bournemouth game could be a season decider.