oneBoro Forum

Play-off Rivals...

Think we’re all forgetting we have bottled it everytime we’ve been presented an opportunity this season. 

If we are are still within touching distance from 6th after Barnsley away I think we’ll have a real chance if we can put a run together. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just imagining Woody giving the exact same presentation he gave here but because he couldn't work out how to delete the Boro Badge and replace it with a Bournemouth badge it's just this on every p

If Mogga wishes to walk away from management I would be all over him being our chief scout. He can then happily live back home and go spot some talent for us. He has always had a good knack of fi

Posted Images

Is it fair to say it is now 2 out the following 5 teams for 5th and 6th:

Barnsley, Reading, Bournemouth, us and Cardiff??

Millwall in 10th are on 49pts along with 3 other teams on same points tally. Fair to assume the teams on 49pts are out of it given Reading in 6th are on 61pts??

• Like 2

As long as Adele hasn't started singing, we are still in it! 

Massive win for Lee and Brum and very important for us! 

I really hope the belly buster Millwall had tonight will still affect them on Saturday. 

We have had an extra day of rest as well! 

Win that game and we are bloody in it for the two upcoming six pointers!

9 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Millwall in 10th are on 49pts along with 3 other teams on same points tally. Fair to assume the teams on 49pts are out of it given Reading in 6th are on 61pts??

Fair to say .. 

Though if Brentford insist to bottle it, they are only 8 points ahead of Bournemouth

I still think we have a good chance of 6th, I know we've been inconsistent and we need to get better but we have enough good players to put a run together. 

Not only that, Reading are not in top 6 form and haven't been for a while and Bournemouth despite having good players, have Woodgate in charge. 

Is there any chance that following another 25:positive tests - Rotherham are unable to complete their season? With all points from their games removed? That would mess with things.

1 minute ago, edinboro said:

Is there any chance that following another 25:positive tests - Rotherham are unable to complete their season? With all points from their games removed? That would mess with things.

That would help us, wouldn't it?

1 minute ago, TheJew said:

Bolasie, Kebano and Tav in the same team together. They are capable of winning matches against anyone in this division.

It's not over yet.

You just better focus on winning the Penguin Award in every match day thread! 😉

46 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

As long as Adele hasn't started singing, we are still in it!

Massive win for Lee and Brum and very important for us! 

I really hope the belly buster Millwall had tonight will still affect them on Saturday. 

We have had an extra day of rest as well! 

Win that game and we are bloody in it for the two upcoming six pointers!

Really? What a horrendous thing to say.

Not withstanding the fact she's lost a LOT of weight anyway.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

If you saw my football picture from a few days ago .. Then you know I can say that ... (at least some others told me, by joking about my appearance)
It's just like African Americans calling each other the N word .. 

(disclaimer: all tongue in cheek)

6 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I’d say she’s lost a lot of weight. About 100 million pounds (of Internet rumours are to be believed) 😳

6th spot to me is the only position left to play for I believe and even then we have to keep winning simply can not rely on others dropping too many points.

Best of the rest after top 6 for Boro sadly

9 hours ago, TLF10 said:

Barnsley won't bottle it. They have a decent run-in with us, Reading and Norwich at home. And the Norwich game is on the final day so Norwich might not have anything to play for. So I think only 6th is up for grabs and it's between Reading, Muff, us and Cardiff. And tbh I think Bournemouth are going to scrape into that final position.