oneBoro Forum

Play-off Rivals...

16 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Really? What a horrendous thing to say.

Not withstanding the fact she's lost a LOT of weight anyway.

Yeah cos she was a fat lady beforehand, I think that was the basis for SmogDane's joke 👍

• Like 1
  • Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just imagining Woody giving the exact same presentation he gave here but because he couldn't work out how to delete the Boro Badge and replace it with a Bournemouth badge it's just this on every p

If Mogga wishes to walk away from management I would be all over him being our chief scout. He can then happily live back home and go spot some talent for us. He has always had a good knack of fi

Posted Images

7 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

After international break we can beat Bournmouth Watford and Barnsley then all be rosey again 😂

image.gif.cf8170944e46f68d4936d0a79a852d34.gif

• Like 1

Well Southampton showed us the way against Bournemouth, play the ball on the ground all the time, press high and run at them with pace and they collapse/don't know what to do about it. I would start Kebano, Bolasie, Watmore and Fletcher as the attacking line something like this ...

Watmore....Kebano........Bolasie

.....................Fletcher....................

Run at them and close them down to the max dont let them play out from the back. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, thomas said:

Well Southampton showed us the way against Bournemouth, play the ball on the ground all the time, press high and run at them with pace and they collapse/don't know what to do about it. I would start Kebano, Bolasie, Watmore and Fletcher as the attacking line something like this ...

Watmore....Kebano........Bolasie

.....................Fletcher....................

Run at them and close them down to the max dont let them play out from the back. 

Get Tav in aswell play Morsey behind them all. Then get Fisher on as Spence is liability at RB defensively 

On 3/21/2021 at 12:04 AM, DurhamRed said:

After international break we can beat Bournemouth Watford and Barnsley then all be rosey again 😂

Beating Bournemouth is priority No 1, then take each game as it comes, And see where we are then 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Barnaby said:

Beating Bournemouth is priority No 1, then take each game as it comes, And see where we are then 

By the way I DONT give up until the fat lady has gone home

• Like 1
On 3/21/2021 at 12:04 AM, DurhamRed said:

After international break we can beat Bournmouth Watford and Barnsley then all be rosey again 😂

I wouldn't totally dismiss the idea, crazy as it may sound. 

I suspect you could get great price for the treble at any bookies...and that is why you rarely see a bookie going bankrupt!

I don't see us beating an inform Watford who are peaking at the right time, or Bournemouth who I feel will be to good for us, we might nick something against Barnsley. But being honest I think we'll be well short of the playoffs points wise, we had it to do against Millwall and weren't good enough, pretty much sums the season up when the chips are down we blow it.

• 2 weeks later...