• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just imagining Woody giving the exact same presentation he gave here but because he couldn't work out how to delete the Boro Badge and replace it with a Bournemouth badge it's just this on every p

If Mogga wishes to walk away from management I would be all over him being our chief scout. He can then happily live back home and go spot some talent for us. He has always had a good knack of fi

Posted Images

11 hours ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Cardiff and Barnsley are in great form. I think both Bournemouth and Reading will be in squeaky bum time now.

Amazingly still all to play for.

If we beat the likes of Derby, Sheff Wed, Bristol, Rotherham and Birmingham, 5 of the easiest games we've had on paper this season we'd be above Brentford.

Even winning 3 of those would have had us competing for the top 2 spots. Weakest championship I can remember in years. It should be Norwich, Brentford and Swansea - comfortably been the best 3 teams.

• Like 1

Fair play to Barnsley but hopefully they will run out of steam.  I hope Swansea give us a chance like they handed to Powell, mind 😬

Not play off related but apparently Wing just hit the post for Rotherham.

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

People talk about Warnock being a miracle worker with all the resources he has here. Barnsley are showing how it's done. I hope they go up if we can't 

If anything i think they have progressed more than us in three years. Promoted from league one into the championship then the season after stayed up and pushed on to consolidate with the style of play and finding good managers and now looking likely for a play off spot... That is a project I'd welcome bar being in league one ha .

They have two home games which one is a game in hand next Tuesday 

Birmingham & Derby. 

9 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

People talk about Warnock being a miracle worker with all the resources he has here. Barnsley are showing how it's done. I hope they go up if we can't 

I just can't see them keeping this run up, but they've been brilliant since he took over.

If the season started when he was appointed, they'd be 3rd, a point behind 2nd with a game in hand.

I'd love them to go up though.

Edited by TeaCider24
  • Like 1

I believe it will be a season of could have been but a great deal better then last. 

I did say bringing in players mid season would take time to settle and adapt and possibly be disruptive. Had SG acted quicker and brought in players at the start they may have settled and produced the results mid to end. I know it’s a lot of could and possibly but I think NW with around 11 players brought in should take most of the blame for a poor return on investment. Loosing so many points to bottom and out of sorts teams is wasted and frankly unacceptable. 

Still away to go but I think the playoffs are as likely as a decent lottery win. 

11 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I just can't see them keeping this run up, but they've been brilliant since he took over.

If the season started when he was appointed, they'd be 3rd, a point behind 2nd with a game in hand.

I'd love them to go up though.

There next 5 games are 

Birmingham and Derby at home

Bournemouth and Wycombe Away

then Sheff Wed at home.

1 minute ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

There next 5 games are 

Birmingham and Derby at home

Bournemouth and Wycombe Away

then Sheff Wed at home.

From our point of view, they are at least against teams who are still playing for something I suppose.