• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just imagining Woody giving the exact same presentation he gave here but because he couldn't work out how to delete the Boro Badge and replace it with a Bournemouth badge it's just this on every p

If Mogga wishes to walk away from management I would be all over him being our chief scout. He can then happily live back home and go spot some talent for us. He has always had a good knack of fi

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Norwich are drawing with Millwall too, that takes some of the shine off.

Maybe we rattled their confidence and doubt has set in with them. That could be a good thing 

6 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Maybe we rattled their confidence and doubt has set in with them. That could be a good thing 

Aye, it doesn't really matter to me as long as it's just because Millwall are also playing well.

This Brentford game feels pretty major for our play-off chances.

1 hour ago, TeaCider24 said:

Aye, it doesn't really matter to me as long as it's just because Millwall are also playing well.

This Brentford game feels pretty major for our play-off chances.

Brentford is a big game, we need to take points off teams above us to realistically be a top 6 side and that means winning games like this. Tough ask though, most would accept a draw here I’m sure. 

Ends 2-1.

We are 2 points off the play-offs with the same number of games played, though Blackburn and Bristol City can leapfrog us if they win their games in hand.

Bristol City's game is against Brentford tomorrow, so it wouldn't be the worst thing if they did. Hopefully they kick the *** out of each other.

9 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Ends 2-1.

We are 2 points off the play-offs with the same number of games played, though Blackburn and Bristol City can leapfrog us if they win their games in hand.

Bristol City's game is against Brentford tomorrow, so it wouldn't be the worst thing if they did. Hopefully they kick the *** out of each other.

I have no idea what result we want from that game? A draw? 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Bournemouth losing is a huge plus tonight. Let’s hope the games tomorrow are kind to us. The idea of Blackburn going ahead of us is sickening. 

15 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

Bournemouth losing is a huge plus tonight. Let’s hope the games tomorrow are kind to us. The idea of Blackburn going ahead of us is sickening. 

Blackburn's game is against Swansea too, so it's another one where them winning isn't the worst result.

But it's a while off yet, not tomorrow.

24 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

I always hope for draws in circumstances like this, because it means other teams in the league only receive a total of two points instead of three. A single point more for Brighton in the 15-16 season would have sent them up automatically - such are the fine margins in automatic promotion and play-off placings. Plus, teams vying for promotion will often consider a draw two points dropped rather than one gained and feel a bit despondent afterwards (unless you're Aitor Karanka, in which case it's your route map to going up).

• Like 3