oneBoro Forum

Sheffield Wednesday V Boro 2-1 (Watmore)

Gutted that we won't get some revenge against Pulis. You'd like to think we'll win this now though, must be a mess behind the scenes.

It's all perfectly set up for a dodgy 1-0 loss.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Owls v The Boro 29th December 2020 Kick Off: 19:00 Location: Hillsborough "The game which sees us face one extremely unpopular former manger, when we thought we might've been facing

@wilsoncgp  I think he’s talking to you  

One of the things Pulis said in public in complaint was that they had 6 centre-halves and not a single left-back. I'm surprised it was a complaint, too.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, TheJew said:

There's no way we win this.

Pulisball will come back to haunt us with some goalscoring wizardry we never witnessed here.

3-0 Sheffield Wednesday, probably. If not, then its a 1 nil defeat for sure.

You know I'm right.

@wilsoncgp  I think he’s talking to you

image.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
7 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Pulisball will come back to haunt us with some goalscoring wizardry we never witnessed here.

You know I'm right.

But he won’t as he’s been sacked???

Shame would of been nice to of stuffed pulis and brought him the sack. But reading their forum earlier Shef Wed are in a complete mess struggling to pay their players wages etc in cash flow crisis reflected in them  looking to sell Windass for £400k only just bought him for £500k in summer but need the cash. 

Edited by DurhamRed
2 hours ago, RiseAgainst said:

The phrases "fantastic match" and "Tony Pulis" are mutually exclusive. There's more chance of me waking up tomorrow with all of the Saturdays bouncing up and down on top of me than there is of Pulis being involved in a thriller.

Well it should be an interesting match now  Pulis has gone. I hope we knock a nail in Wednesday's coffin...

1 hour ago, TheJew said:

You know I'm right.

For Christ's sake stop it you silly WUM?

Are you a Mackem in disguise?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, TheJew said:

You know I'm right.

bitch slap GIF

• Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Erimus 63 said:

For Christ's sake stop it you silly WUM?

Are you a Mackem in disguise?

There was a point where it was actually their opinion, it got the penguin slap a few times and then performances and results improved. @TheJew predicting us getting slaughtered and getting a penguin slap is as routine as the magic lamp of years gone by, now. It's all in good fun. Though it does mean that if they genuinely think we'll get smashed, we'll just never know any more.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I mean, of all the managerial sackings to make, getting rid of Pulis after even one game wouldn't be a terrible call. All of a sudden this game is less about the clash against Pulis and now it's just another game we should try and win.

3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I mean, of all the managerial sackings to make, getting rid of Pulis after even one game wouldn't be a terrible call. All of a sudden this game is less about the clash against Pulis and now it's just another game we should try and win.

Ladbrokes have us as strong favourites 2.10 away, 3.40 home win. I think I'll have a dabble on us at that price.