There's a similar post over on FMTTM. Rather than rewrite I'm just going to copy and paste my thoughts.
My take on Boro world at the moment:
1. I've gone off Warnock this week. He is now willing to throw anyone - players, scouts, medics (Fletcher fitness) under the bus. Not nice to see and is not what an experienced manager anywhere should be doing.
2. Our tactics recently have been awful. We have decent footballers being asked to hoof it. Pointless.
3. Coaching. Why on earth has Warnock and his team not been able to coach simple skills like heading clearances? Aitor fixed that within weeks for example.
4. Stop banging on about Keifer Moore. It's embarrassing. You have enough in the squad if you use them correctly. But none are going to win header after header. Oh and Moore was shocking yesterday. Did absolutely nothing. So what have we missed?
5. All other teams have no income but some well coached teams- Barnsley, Swansea, Reading - are doing very well. Stop making excuses.
6. Pick a keeper. Bettinneli is hopeless. Has to be priority in the summer.
7. Gibson decide what you want in terms of style. Stick to it long term.
8. I'm not sure another season of Warnock is what we need. I'm hoping for a Paul Cook type - unless Ipswich nab him first.
Whatever. I'm sick to death of the SG defender's rhetoric - "We wouldn't have a club if it wasn't for him." It's old and gets trotted out all the time.
The fact is, football has moved on a lot since then and we could be a much bigger and successful club if he wasn't in charge.
I actually thought Boro played a fair bit of decent football, stroking it around on the deck for periods.
True, the final ball was almost always a high cross, which the Cardiff defence mostly dealt with very comfortably, but its worth noting our equaliser also came from another lofted ball into the box.
But after that we did resort to some truly horrendous hoofball. How the hell we ever expected to make anything happen with the ball spending most of the time in the air, I'll never know.
DZ I do not know if you are having issues at home, work or otherwise but of late you have been far more aggressive than usual and I simply can not allow you to respond in such a way towards another member of the forum purely for his opinion.
There are many other ways you can reply and respond to matters you do not agree with but this time you are pushing the boundaries of decency. The swear filter does work but you intended to state what you have just done so.
Give it some thought about how you have been on the forum and try and calm down.
Please take this as a public warning that this type of interaction will not be tolerated towards good people.
Your'e a good lad and a valued member of the forum don't bring issues you may be suffering onto the forum for lashing out purposes.
Hopefully you may send Blanco a pm offering an apology.
Believe me this is not up for debate and I will not get into a conversation about it.