oneBoro Forum

Sheffield Wednesday V Boro 2-1 (Watmore)

14 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

I've relented and bought a streaming pass. Better be a good game now!

I also sent an email to the EFL to remind them it's not a bank holiday 😛

We will bag a few goals just for you writing the email John. You can take joint credit for the win along with Marvin

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Owls v The Boro 29th December 2020 Kick Off: 19:00 Location: Hillsborough "The game which sees us face one extremely unpopular former manger, when we thought we might've been facing

@wilsoncgp  I think he’s talking to you  

One of the things Pulis said in public in complaint was that they had 6 centre-halves and not a single left-back. I'm surprised it was a complaint, too.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, White Band said:

No Reach for them.  Probably suits us as he always seems to score a screamer against us (or so it feels).  Wonder if he's injured or on his way out.

Sheff Wed saying injured regarding Reach mate.

Not expecting Pulis' sacking to change much...unless the caretaker is some kind of footballing Gandalf.

Not enough time to effect any real changes...at least there shouldn't be. As good a time as any to visit Hillsborough and come away with 3 points.

Will be disappointed if we don't.

7 hours ago, Johnny A said:

Pulis's only claim to fame is never having been relegated. So his cv can proudly still contain that clause!

Back on the Managers Merry-go-round again, no doubt with a sizeable payoff?

And soon to be joined by another regular rider, Steve Bruce?

The new bloke at West Brom may not be there too long if they have many more results like tonight. So much for always fighting for the win. 

2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

The new bloke at West Brom may not be there too long if they have many more results like tonight. So much for always fighting for the win. 

as if you don't know Sam Allardyce name!