oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Erimus 63

Magic Lamp Returns...

what we really need is a lucky leprechaun with a rabbits foot, itchy ears, a house full of butterflies and covered in bird crap, 

but then again we already have Uwe  

• Haha 3

image.gif.eb48a1c058cd8cfabac995b708423e5f.gif

• Haha 2

Wahey, matchday. It's Brentford, tmigots so far.

Have you rubbed the Lamp? I have...

1250889043_MagicLamp.jpg.1d29a085aae9ae4c4d6989c023561722.jpg

I'm never rubbing this lamp again throw it out into the trash please its jinxed 

Yeah I think it's been a disaster. Needs retiring again!

6 defeats from 9 since this lamp was cracked out, it's definitely cursed.

We know who to blame.

10 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

6 defeats from 9 since this lamp was cracked out, it's definitely cursed.

We know who to blame.

It was the last time!

@Blanco  Joe it is after 8 mate!

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

It was the last time!

@Blanco  Joe it is after 8 mate!

😂😂😂 good man @Downsouth. Now that you’ve had a lie on Alan get rid of that bloody lamp please. I think it belongs to Gordon Strachan 😫😫😫

I give it a good rub every day ... 

Maybe I should try the lamp  as well ... 

Just now, SmogDane said:

I give it a good rub every day ... 

Maybe I should try the lamp  as well ... 

If you rub that lamp it will fall off on you mate

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Just on the topic of referees, I'm watching the rugby, and Quins scored a try. They check it using the Video ref, but the on field ref (who is mic'd up), explains what he saw and what he thinks. Then watches the replay and changes his mind and again explains why he has reversed his decision. I wonder if half the problem with VAR in football is that we can't hear the reasoning behind what the on-field ref and the video ref are thinking. Just a thought.
    • My memory isn’t that great but I do remember us scoring and the general consensus was that it was offside it was earlier in the season. Some were saying that yesterday’s goal was offside too. As I say, these things even out and the best teams succeed regardless of refereeing decisions over the course of a season. The ref made an awful decision yesterday, but it’s just one of those things. The fact that he’s being harassed by Boro fans on social media is embarrassing and wrong. Our players made mistakes to concede the goal; Howson and Bola with that ridiculous backwards header and Mendez Laing with that storming run towards his own goal! You could argue that without those 2 mistakes we could have won 1-0.     
    • Harlequins vs Northampton Saints is 14 minutes in and there has already been 4 tries (2 tries each).  I think this will be a really high scoring game 😂
    • Not saying you're wrong, but could you name one? I genuinely cannot remember a single offside goal counting for us.  I can remember multiple "offside" goals being disallowed for us though. The one against Reading sticks out most.
    • These things tend to even themselves out over a season. There are plenty of decisions that have gone our way, there are some that have gone against us. We’ve scored a couple of “offside” goals that have counted this season and nobody has cared.