oneBoro Forum

Wycombe Wanderers v Middlesbrough 1-3 (Browne,Tavernier, Akpom)

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now you’re starting to like this aren’t you? 😉

To be fair I think it has much more emphasis on it when you see Akpom through on goal and he takes a knee rather than shooting #respect 

Haha on BBC Tees, Mark Drury spoiled the goal for himself by saying "this website I'm looking at says Boro have just scored..." Proper Chris Kamara moment

Posted Images

Said it on Tuesday. We have he quality to keep the ball from sides, showed that with the different approach against Millwall. But if we insist on playing aimless long balls continuously, it’s inevitable that we’ll give opponents more ball than they should have. Why do we want to reduce every game to a 50/50 scrap? Makes no sense. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

The players don't want to, and ultimately it has to be their choice. I do think it's unfortunate that the reasons for their decision haven't been more widely publicised - the last time we were on Sky Red Button, the commentator was clearly surprised.

In other news, we're losing already, and what a crap goal to concede. McNair got totally done at the near post.

What are the reasons? I’ve no idea, have you?

4 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Shocking defending from McNair. 

Well he did also give away two goals a few days ago so perhaps it’s time to get him into midfield. 

3 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

The players don't want to, and ultimately it has to be their choice. I do think it's unfortunate that the reasons for their decision haven't been more widely publicised - the last time we were on Sky Red Button, the commentator was clearly surprised.

In other news, we're losing already, and what a crap goal to concede. McNair got totally done at the near post.

Yeah, it makes sense when you know their reasoning but the fact that outside Boro no one knows is a shame.