oneBoro Forum

Wycombe Wanderers v Middlesbrough 1-3 (Browne,Tavernier, Akpom)

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now you’re starting to like this aren’t you? 😉

To be fair I think it has much more emphasis on it when you see Akpom through on goal and he takes a knee rather than shooting #respect 

Haha on BBC Tees, Mark Drury spoiled the goal for himself by saying "this website I'm looking at says Boro have just scored..." Proper Chris Kamara moment

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Bloody hell how old is he now? Sure he was part of the Reading  team in the Prem?

Early 30’s? He only got a contract after the season started, been good for them though

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

Got to say these commentators are very good, know their stuff. Clearly focus a little more on Wycombe but im impressed. Way better than Maddo and co.

It feels weird to listen to commentary that isn't stuffed with overused clichés. 😁

Just now, sanddancer said:

My steam is a day behind. Just seen the goal.. 

The Wycombe one? 

1 minute ago, Whoppy said:

Got to say these commentators are very good, know their stuff. Clearly focus a little more on Wycombe but im impressed. Way better than Maddo and co.

Alright... but is it really a commentary team if we're not hearing about their journey, who they met on the way into the stadium, what either of them had for lunch etc.?

• Like 1

Hit the post again and Akpom battered it in from 0 yards. They all count.

Even if/when we win, the result should not disguise what's been a ***-poor performance for much of the match. Major work required off the pitch.