• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s because it’s 98% dedicated to football. We tend to keep all the other crap away from it (politics/religion etc) so when there isn’t much to football to talk about it quietens down a lot.  I ve

I tend to lurk on here and occasionally post on FMTTM. Comeonboro is full of fellas that think they are grownups but act like teenagers in an unsupervised youth club. FMTTM is very left leaning and so

I was just looking at the "online users" list and for every 1 registered user there seems to be multiple mysterious lurkers.    They're probably reading this right now 👀. Sign up yer buggers

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Johnny Thunder said:

I'm a lurker and in the last six months of my contract on COB.

Maybe I could come across on a Bosman if 'Sexy' threads are allowed on OB.

We’ve not had a sexy thread on here since the days of the Stuani clique, unless you include the escapades of Terry Loves Boro’s daughter!

On 1/2/2021 at 1:14 PM, RiseAgainst said:

Can we ban talk of Brexit on here? The vote was five years ago, we left the EU a year ago, and even the interminable trade deal negotiations eventually ended. It's very old news now, and I'm sick of people still flinging s**t at anyone who didn't vote the 'right' way.

I don't think you can just ban talk about it, it's a very real part of our lives now. As I mentioned earlier, I think when these things intersect with football, it will become part of the debate and Brexit certainly does have potential implications there.

I do agree that it's time to put these partisan allegiances aside, though. We are where we are and we can only move forward if we put our thoughts on what the best decision was 5 years ago aside and start judging the government on how well they handle it. If, in 4 years time, delivering Brexit is still a strong determining factor for people's votes, we'll know we haven't moved on as a country on either side of the debate.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

We’ve not had a sexy thread on here since the days of the Stuani clique, unless you include the escapades of Terry Loves Boro’s daughter!

I strongly suspect that my current 'Sexy' thread on COB may be a little too risqué for OB.

I think new guidelines would need to be written into any contract offered for my services.

I am confident a deal could be made though, although I hold all the aces due to being on a free.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Johnny Thunder said:

I strongly suspect that my current 'Sexy' thread on COB may be a little too risqué for OB.

I think new guidelines would need to be written into any contract offered for my services.

I am confident a deal could be made though, although I hold all the aces due to being on a free.

I like the cut of your jib Johnny, will you be bringing clem over with you? 

On 1/1/2021 at 9:45 PM, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Fmttm and CoB are full of Brexit supporting, racist idiots which sadly seems to be the norm online these days.

We don't stand for that here and discussing politics is generally frowned upon so it's not as active here, despite this clearly being the best forum.

And your reason for posting such a pathetic response is........... 

You've posted we don't stand for it on here yet called a selection of people on Brexit racist idiots, no need for it 

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, Erimus74 said:

You've posted we don't stand for it on here yet called a selection of people on Brexit racist idiots, no need for it 

Some people can't help themselves erimus, let's leave all politics off OB! 👍

1 hour ago, Erimus74 said:

This was sorted out by an admin, why bring it back up

Unless you're looking to cause trouble. Nah, that can't be it

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

This was sorted out by an admin, why bring it back up

Unless you're looking to cause trouble. Nah, that can't be it

I think you are mixing up your Erimuses, Erimi? DZ

Now where’s that FA cup match day thread? I’m looking forward to a decent cup tie. 

5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Haha, apologies! Didn't realise we had multiple Erimi on here!

Match day thread up tonight once the kids are in bed and the wife has gone to sleep, I need to be on the computer to do it ideally.

I think we currently have 3 active Erimi at the minute, it can be confusing.

2 hours ago, Brunners said:

I think we currently have 3 active Erimi at the minute, it can be confusing.

image.gif.e4aff55eda639eb64c0530c84fb7f5e7.gif

• Haha 1