oneBoro Forum

Brentford V Boro - FA Cup 3rd Round 2-1 (Folarin)

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought their first team were the bees? Very confusing!

On the u23s: Daniel Dodds (RB) was injured I believe in November/ December. Unsure if he's back fit but would be well in with a chance if he is. The Wingers Folarin & Jones will surely b

I was very impressed with Hackney today. 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Brynn

Spence Fry Wood Kokolo (!)

Morsy Hackney

Folarin  Tav Jones

Burrell

Probably entirely wrong 🤣

Burell would be nice, plus the likes of Dodds on the bench

20 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Brynn

Spence Fry Wood Kokolo (!)

Morsy Hackney

Folarin  Tav Jones

Burrell

Probably entirely wrong 🤣

He said he playing strongest team. He said possible and there will be 7 subs and thus taking a team of 18. Also said half or just above will be 1st teamers.

from all the above i would expect 8/9 first teamers to start and bench to be kids.

• Wow 1
13 hours ago, TLF10 said:

He said he playing strongest team. He said possible and there will be 7 subs and thus taking a team of 18. Also said half or just above will be 1st teamers.

from all the above i would expect 8/9 first teamers to start and bench to be kids.

Hmm. Well seeing as our next league fixture isn't until the 16th (Birmingham rematch) I guess he wants to keep the first-teamers match fit.

If any of them start looking tired he can always pull them off early.

Still think Brentford will be too good for us, but it'll be a closer game. Have to say I'm still not really bothered by this one and may give it a miss.

Edited by AnglianRed

tbh im totally confused as to whether the match is going ahead at this time. i hears it was off due to a virus in our camp but at present its scheduled for a 6 30 pm kick off, later than the original 3.oo time. i can sympathise with the FA in one way ,as they will be pressured to get the ties sorted and next round fixtures lined up faster than normal years due to the shortened season and the 10 day quarantine period is a big problem in doing so, hence teams in our position may be forced into a corner of having to field second string based starting 11s. it would help if we actually had names for the players affected that are not available to start when guessing the starting line up but knowing our history with the authorities on not fulfilling the game , putting out a second string 11 is better than being kicked out the competition or being docked points. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Essuuaitch said:

tbh im totally confused as to whether the match is going ahead at this time. i hears it was off due to a virus in our camp but at present its scheduled for a 6 30 pm kick off, later than the original 3.oo time. i can sympathise with the FA in one way ,as they will be pressured to get the ties sorted and next round fixtures lined up faster than normal years due to the shortened season and the 10 day quarantine period is a big problem in doing so, hence teams in our position may be forced into a corner of having to field second string based starting 11s. it would help if we actually had names for the players affected that are not available to start when guessing the starting line up but knowing our history with the authorities on not fulfilling the game , putting out a second string 11 is better than being kicked out the competition or being docked points. 

As far as I’m aware it’s going ahead, I haven’t seen anything to suggest it’s been scrapped 

10 minutes ago, Essuuaitch said:

Also, it was always meant to be a 6pm kick off I believe. 

• Like 1

I’m getting ‘no fixtures to display’.....

edit to say I’ve just noticed it confirms ‘uk only’. I’m in aus, so I’m out.

Edited by Hewie
44 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Father FA player seems to be working now, panic over, let’s all enjoy the magic of the cup!

I've been accepted using a VPN yet I can't get it to work?