oneBoro Forum

Brentford V Boro - FA Cup 3rd Round 2-1 (Folarin)

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought their first team were the bees? Very confusing!

On the u23s: Daniel Dodds (RB) was injured I believe in November/ December. Unsure if he's back fit but would be well in with a chance if he is. The Wingers Folarin & Jones will surely b

I was very impressed with Hackney today. 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

The match isn't for another 5 and a half hours, so I doubt the streams are running yet 

Try the Doncaster match at 3pm to test it.

I can't even get doncaster to come up on the fixtures. I've clicked them on the dropdown menu but noting happens.

26 minutes ago, Erimus 63 said:

I've been finding USAGoals streams either don't work, or show different matches, just lately.

In case that link doesn't work, you could always head to Soccer24HD.

https://www.soccer24hd.com/

They have a link up for our game...though it won't work til the scheduled kick-off time. You'll need to scroll down a fair bit to find it.

Also, if you find the stream stutters or the picture blurs, click on the little gear icon (bottom right) and change the resolution. I usually find setting it to 640 x 480 works well and the picture quality doesn't suffer that much.

Last but not least, the site won't work if you have a VPN active. I have to run it in Chrome, instead of Opera. 

• Like 4

I'm kinda looking forward to this get chance to see some different player's play see what they have to offer. Litteraly have no idea on the team thought as we don't know who is self isolating. 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I've been finding USAGoals streams either don't work, or show different matches, just lately.

In case that link doesn't work, you could always head to Soccer24HD.

https://www.soccer24hd.com/

They have a link up for our game...though it won't work til the scheduled kick-off time. You'll need to scroll down a fair bit to find it.

Also, if you find the stream stutters or the picture blurs, click on the little gear icon (bottom right) and change the resolution. I usually find setting it to 640 x 480 works well and the picture quality doesn't suffer that much.

Last but not least, the site won't work if you have a VPN active. I have to run it in Chrome, instead of Opera. 

You also have to bear in mind that the match will finish a full 5 minutes after the 4th round draw has been made. 

• Haha 1
On 1/7/2021 at 9:22 AM, TLF10 said:

I would go with:

Brynn

Spence Fry Wood Coulson

Wing Morsy

Watmore Roberts Browne

Britt

Hopefully Howson fit for bench and can replace Morsy after an hour. Stick a few kids on bench too.

Dont care about result if am honest. Be nice to watch a game without stressfully breathing every touch.

p.s: A back 5 made up of all academy lads. Uncle Steve will be happy.

One debutant 👍

On 1/7/2021 at 4:21 PM, RiseAgainst said:

1. Starting Lineup? Just who will NW rest? Who will he give a chance to? Does NW even care about the FA Cup?

Depends on who's caught COVID, but I think our starting XI will be a team of fringe players like Wing and Wood, with the odd McNair inserted here and there for structural stability. Warnock might give Brynn a shot in goal, or even this Archer kid if he's eligible to play. Does Warnock care about the FA Cup? Of course he does, he's a football fan. But it's not his priority, and it's not what he was brought into the club to focus on.

2. Given everything going on in the world, should this match even be going ahead?

I think it should, yes. Football is a welcome distraction for people having a difficult time, and if it lets fans of smaller clubs dream of glory for a few days, it'll stop them worrying about money or health for a bit. We all desperately need good things in our lives right now, and if this game wasn't going ahead, I'd have spent the last ten minutes actually working instead of writing this, which is considerably more fun.

3. Should we be looking to go on a cup run, or is our playoff challenge more important?

Normally, I'd see a cup run as a potential path to glory, but this season - and for this season alone - I'd be quite happy if we fell at the first hurdle. Finishing the league season will be enough of a challenge. If we win, though, I'm immediately going to start saving up for a half-and-half Wembley scarf.

4. I like bees, do you like bees? Wasps can *** off, though. And Daddy Long Legs. Those *** have no concept of personal space.

Yes! Other people recognise what absolute w*****s daddy long legs are! I hate them more than wasps (the insects, not the rugby club). Bees are awesome, though. The Mrs works for a company whose Canary Wharf HQ has beehives on its roof, and we put loads of flowers in the garden each spring to attract them. Weirdly, my toddler is terrified of bees, but likes spiders and slugs. To each their own, I guess. 

I don't agree with the cup this season but you put a very valid point across why it should continue, which supersedes my reasoning 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Just heard on the Blackburn match that Ayala has his 2nd long term injury of the season.

he always does get a injury after Christmas  but does usually manage half a season atleast  

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, White Band said:

Huh? We're playing at 6pm?  When did that happen?  Was convinced it was 3pm!

I just assumed it was 3pm too mate, don't worry. Didn't even cross my mind an FA cup game would kick off 6pm lol.

• Like 1