oneBoro Forum

Brentford V Boro - FA Cup 3rd Round 2-1 (Folarin)

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought their first team were the bees? Very confusing!

On the u23s: Daniel Dodds (RB) was injured I believe in November/ December. Unsure if he's back fit but would be well in with a chance if he is. The Wingers Folarin & Jones will surely b

I was very impressed with Hackney today. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Not heard of him, is he a forward?

Ashley Stretcher? Been at the club a while now...though he hasn't played much due to being injured most of the time. 😉

• Haha 1
Just now, Neverbefore said:

Sad for browne. He hasn't had any luck since he moved here, hasn't done an awful lot wrong when he has played. 

Lucky assombalonga isn't playing though, he'd be missing all those chances that we've put away.

games he has played hes been really good. Got to feel for the lad

1 minute ago, Robin Johnson said:

Stretcher? He isn’t that good - needs carrying to perform!

Probably the dumbest thing I’ve heard in quite a while. Please raise the level in circumstances like this. 

• Like 4

Doesn't look good at all, does it? Ugh. Rotten luck for him, really is. He must be wondering what he can do to make it at this level. Players look so disappointed for him.

Good show by Warnock to go over and check on him, too, it definitely can't be good.

Also, what was the view on the hand-ball? I mean, there's no doubt on the fact it touches his hand but I'm honestly not sure what constitutes an offence any more.

Just now, Donnyboro said:

That looks like a acl injury hope not 

That was my first thought too ☹

They should have just cancelled the FA cup this year. Who wants to watch a bunch of u23 sides playing with no fans... then you get key players injured during an already packed schedule. Not to mention the added risk of covid.

This weekend should have just been a break to get covid cases under control and give players a break. 

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Doesn't look good at all, does it? Ugh. Rotten luck for him, really is. He must be wondering what he can do to make it at this level. Players look so disappointed for him.

Good show by Warnock to go over and check on him, too, it definitely can't be good.

Also, what was the view on the hand-ball? I mean, there's no doubt on the fact it touches his hand but I'm honestly not sure what constitutes an offence any more.

I’d be disappointed if that handball had been given against us, wouldn’t you?