oneBoro Forum

Brentford V Boro - FA Cup 3rd Round 2-1 (Folarin)

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought their first team were the bees? Very confusing!

On the u23s: Daniel Dodds (RB) was injured I believe in November/ December. Unsure if he's back fit but would be well in with a chance if he is. The Wingers Folarin & Jones will surely b

I was very impressed with Hackney today. 

Posted Images

Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

Do we think the god awful pitch played a part in is injury? Or not really?

No, he put his leg across the player to stop him getting to the ball and the contact with him looked to open his knee joint up.

Just now, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I’d be disappointed if that handball had been given against us, wouldn’t you?

I'd be disappointed if any handball had been given against us but I'd accept it if it was the right call. I'm just not sure whether it was right or wrong. Obviously the lad hasn't intentionally kicked it against his hand but his arm is out as he receives it and that's always risky for a defending player in their own penalty area. 

Even if we win this game it will still feel like a disappointing night for me. Losing Browne, likely for the season is an absolute sickener for him and also the squad. This really was a game we could do without tbh.

4 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

I really like Chuba. If he could add a few more goals to his game he’d be a top player.

If he could learn how to shoot, maybe he would... 😉

He seems one of those players that needs about 10 chances to put 1 away.

1 minute ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Even if we win this game it will still feel like a disappointing night for me. Losing Browne, likely for the season is an absolute sickener for him and also the squad. This really was a game we could do without tbh.

You have to wonder just where they will take him will have to be a private hospital because he will not be seen in a rush anywhere else

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

If he could learn how to shoot, maybe he would... 😉

He seems one of those players that needs about 10 chances to put 1 away.

We do love strikers that fit that bill

I am not happy, not happy the cup game has done what I feared, injury. I feel for Browne and the concerned players because I ripped ligaments once, and at the hospital when I asked is it broke, replied you will wish it was soon. I have never felt so much pain and over such a long period. That was 20 years ago and my muscle is like a ball rather then elongated. 

The magic of the cup is in short supply tonight. Awful injury to Browne, we're losing, and there are no fans in the stadium. If we end up a player down for the rest of the season, it'll have been a very expensive game.

• Like 1

I think give it 15-20 mins and start putting kids on in second half for crucial players first team players. We really cant afford to lose any more first team players as we have got to think of the Birmingham game next week as well. I am not saying deliberately lose the game deliberately but tell the youngsters to give it everything and see what happens.....might be surprised as I don't think under Warnock they'll just give it everything and not play with any fear. 

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

You have to wonder just where they will take him will have to be a private hospital because he will not be seen in a rush anywhere else

Maybe the Wellington hospital, that’s a private one not too far away. Just off Regents Park.