oneBoro Forum

Brentford V Boro - FA Cup 3rd Round 2-1 (Folarin)

I have wasted quite a bit of my life I wish I could buy back including the time spent watching this game. May be some will find some positives from the effort of turning up but my highlights were, the mince pie with Nespresso coffee and the second half obviously the cup cake. 

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought their first team were the bees? Very confusing!

On the u23s: Daniel Dodds (RB) was injured I believe in November/ December. Unsure if he's back fit but would be well in with a chance if he is. The Wingers Folarin & Jones will surely b

I was very impressed with Hackney today. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, sanddancer said:

I have wasted quite a bit of my life I wish I could buy back including the time spent watching this game. May be some will find some positives from the effort of turning up but my highlights were, the mince pie with Nespresso coffee and the second half obviously the cup cake. 

I’d like to know what you expected from what was pretty much an U23s game.

With both us and blackburn losing today it means our game against blackburn on 23rd Jan should now go ahead as planned. I believe that weekend is the FA cup weekend for 4th round. 

1 minute ago, sanddancer said:

Don't really get why you keep watching to be honest.

You do nothing but moan on here or brag that you're watching a different match instead.

• Like 2

Overall a bit disappointing. A very patchy performance from Boro. Some good passages of play mixed with some poor defending, misplaced passes and other needless errors.

If we'd been a bit more on it, we could have won this. Brentford were as good as they needed to be to win this.

OTOH I am happy we don't have to worry about any further cup fixtures. Hoping desperately that Browne's injury isn't as bad as it looked and that we can more or less keep our first choice players healthy for the rest of the season.

Would’ve liked to see it go extra time with the young ones on. Thought hackney did well can see him having a football league future 👍. Should’ve not lost the game with the chances we created but same problems we suffered last season and beginning of this one final ball and finishing was awful

I’m not going to miss Coulson, Wing or Roberts when they inevitably move on. Roberts generally have no end product and the two others just aren’t good enough. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Ogbeche173 said:

I’d like to know what you expected from what was pretty much an U23s game.

Oh dear do keep up with my postings, nothing!  because I don’t think we should be risking the players anyway.