• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough vs Birmingham                                          Saturday 16th December – 12:30 pm (Sky Sports)                                                                      Riverside Sta

😉

I can only see another win here. As much as i like Karanka. Brum just isn't the team for him. 4 - 0 Boro.   What are your top 3 favourite moments/memories from the Karanka era? The Brig

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

I think most people would baulk at that...   unless they were potty

Think we could chalk her up as a attention seeker

• Like 1

Those xG and xGc stats are very nice to see - what an improvement and fair play to Warnock. We've been pretty good against the weaker sides this season (Sheff Wed excluded) so think we'll get a win here. 

Reckon we'll see some game time for Fletcher this week?

8 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Those xG and xGc stats are very nice to see - what an improvement and fair play to Warnock. We've been pretty good against the weaker sides this season (Sheff Wed excluded) so think we'll get a win here. 

Reckon we'll see some game time for Fletcher this week?

While I'm trying to block it out of my memory, from what I can recall we were still pretty decent vs Sheff Wed too, were we not? We just couldn't actually finish anything to save our lives that day.

2 hours ago, Barnaby said:

We did have a girl in our snooker team...She didn't play we used to buy her Crunchie bars...She was ace at getting the chocolate off it without getting the Honeycomb wet.. our opponents went to pieces watching her, I often wonder....Nope alarm bells are ringing

I assume she also had a decent rack?

• Haha 2
54 minutes ago, Brunners said:

While I'm trying to block it out of my memory, from what I can recall we were still pretty decent vs Sheff Wed too, were we not? We just couldn't actually finish anything to save our lives that day.

Feels like ages ago somehow... yeah I think we were pretty wasteful. Certainly not on the level of our bad performances last season!

Nice post was interesting to see the Xg stats. But expect Birmingham to come here all guns blazing. As believe it's kinda last chance saloon for Karanka lose this heavily and he be booted. So therefore we will have to weather a early storm. Then once we score that first goal they'll lose confidence and crumble like in the away fixture I hope. 

Team I'd go with 

Bettanali

Dijksteel.  Fry McNair.   Bola 

Morsey.  Saville

Watmore      Tav     Johnson

Britt

1. What are your top 3 favourite moments/memories from the Karanka era?  I would say when we went to Man City away in the FA cup and beat them comfortably. The playoff semi final win Vs Brentford best I've seen Boro dismantle a side in year's. Then the Brighton promotion party has to obviously be the most memorable. 

2. Do you think we'll have any incomings/outgoings by the time this game comes around?

Nope I don't expect any transfers this week. 

3. You have to choose a Boro player for each of the below scenarios, who are you choosing for each one?
- Surviving a zombie apocalypse with: Marvin Johnson is good at shooting on Play Station so he might be a good shot 😂
- Dinner date: Britt as he seems to post alot of food pics on Instagram 😆 so likes his food. 
- Trapped on a tropical island with: I'd say Sam Morsey seems the most bear grylls like
- Prime minister: McNair he has clear leadership qualities. 
- Future Boro manager: Nathan Wood expect big things of the lad. 

4. Who have been your top three players of the season so far?

Dijksteel Bola Watmore 

5. Is Twix a chocolate bar or a chocolate biscuit? 

Chocolate bar