• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough vs Birmingham                                          Saturday 16th December – 12:30 pm (Sky Sports)                                                                      Riverside Sta

😉

I can only see another win here. As much as i like Karanka. Brum just isn't the team for him. 4 - 0 Boro.   What are your top 3 favourite moments/memories from the Karanka era? The Brig

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

McNair stood his ground after Sanchez knocked the ball past him. Sanchez ran into him, no foul. Potentially Sanchez could have been sent off for his best kickboxing imitation on McNair.

Yeah, I don't think it's a foul by McNair or a red card for Sanchez. It looked more like a tantrum of a kick than an attempt to kick McNair, he certainly didn't catch McNair with it.

Also... well worked by Brum, completely done us there. Only one team in the game, if any team deserves to be in the lead it's them.

• Like 1

FFS!

First decent move of the game by Birmingham and we go to pieces.

Well worked move by them to be fair, but Boro were just all over the place.

We need to wake up sharpish and start playing some bloody football!

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Yeah, I don't think it's a foul by McNair or a red card for Sanchez. It looked more like a tantrum of a kick than an attempt to kick McNair, he certainly didn't catch McNair with it.

Also... well worked by Brum, completely done us there. Only one team in the game, if any team deserves to be in the lead it's them.

He definitely did catch him.

McNair just didn't react.