• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough vs Birmingham                                          Saturday 16th December – 12:30 pm (Sky Sports)                                                                      Riverside Sta

😉

I can only see another win here. As much as i like Karanka. Brum just isn't the team for him. 4 - 0 Boro.   What are your top 3 favourite moments/memories from the Karanka era? The Brig

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BoroSmoggie said:

I’d get wing off at half time and bring Tav into the middle. Put Watmore/Roberts on the right. 
Dunno how many times I have to say it but every time Wing plays it’s like playing with 10 men. It’s not a coincidence.

Except when he scores 2 against Brum!😃

Jesus Christ - one of their players win a 2 on 1 and nearly creates a second goal for Brum. How weak are we?

Defensively we're just pathetic. Needed a last-ditch block by Morsy to stop us going 2-0 down.

Wonder if this is going to be one of those "typical Boro" days?

The problem is not the front 3 (although Wing is terrible), it's that whenever we get the ball the FIRST thought in their minds is to look up and see if they can launch it into the channel for Akpom. That is literally the game plan. The most basic, blunt, brute-force football possible. And it's grim.

• Like 3

I do think you can put plenty of blame on Covid, personally.

We don't know which players had it, bar Watmore, but the information coming out was that it was a large number of the squad and they've probably trained together once in the last two weeks.

• Like 1

I think I'd take Wing off for Howson. We need to win control of midfield, if we do that I think a lot of the problems Brum are causing us will hampered. 

As it stands they are basically able to dictate the play. Their fullbacks are bombing on and that is not allowing Johnson or Tav to create problems for their defence. We need to turn the tables a little bit.

• Like 1
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

I do think you can put plenty of blame on Covid, personally.

We don't know which players had it, bar Watmore, but the information coming out was that it was a large number of the squad and they've probably trained together once in the last two weeks.

We start like this a lot though. We've had plenty of first halves like this all season, it's nothing new.