• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough vs Birmingham                                          Saturday 16th December – 12:30 pm (Sky Sports)                                                                      Riverside Sta

😉

I can only see another win here. As much as i like Karanka. Brum just isn't the team for him. 4 - 0 Boro.   What are your top 3 favourite moments/memories from the Karanka era? The Brig

Posted Images

Not often I get upset but we are F***ing out classed. What the hell has he said or not said to the players going into the game. NW needs to take a good look in the mirror. 

Birmingham is a team that haven’t won in a life time of football, in 24 games scored 18 and conceded 29. These are games we must win and there is no excuse if we don’t, NONE! 

Edited by sanddancer
2 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I’m already annoyed by the amount of time wasting that brum are going to do in the second half 😡

The way Bettinelli behaves, I'm not sure we can really criticise other teams for time wasting.  

1 hour ago, DanFromDownSouth said:
1 hour ago, Uwe said:

I’m quite confident about a Boro win. So confident in fact that I want to put a bet on us. But we all knows what happens if you bet on the Boro. 😕

Great, at least we know who to blame! 😂

I'm blaming @Uwe and I'm sticking by that! 

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

I’d get wing off at half time and bring Tav into the middle. Put Watmore/Roberts on the right. 
Dunno how many times I have to say it but every time Wing plays it’s like playing with 10 men. It’s not a coincidence.

You read my mind

• Like 1

Shocking. Need to have some faith in the players and allow them to have a go at keeping the ball, instead of bollocking them if they dare take a chance in midfield rather than play it back to Bettinelli for an aimless punt.