• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough vs Birmingham                                          Saturday 16th December – 12:30 pm (Sky Sports)                                                                      Riverside Sta

😉

I can only see another win here. As much as i like Karanka. Brum just isn't the team for him. 4 - 0 Boro.   What are your top 3 favourite moments/memories from the Karanka era? The Brig

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Not 1 single player for us can get any sort of credit from that sh*t show 1st half performance.

Completely out fought, so no player should be singled out for that 1st half performance. (Sorry wing and marvinho boo boys).

Changes need to be had at half time, but unfortunately I don't think it will happen just yet.

I mean, I agree that everyone has been awful, but bloody hell Marvin has tried his best to make sure Birmingham win. He’s given the ball away nearly every time he’s got it and he would have cost us a certain goal only for Morsy’s intervention. 

And wing has been completely non-existent. Offers absolutely nothing bar the odd long range effort. 

Just now, AnglianRed said:

And just to rub salt in the wounds, they've got Monk in the studio...

I'm all for allowing everyone a voice, equality and all that.

But I am surprised they brought a snake into the studio for David Prutton to discuss the game with.

jungle book snake GIF

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, J.T. said:

I mean, I agree that everyone has been awful, but bloody hell Marvin has tried his best to make sure Birmingham win. He’s given the ball away nearly every time he’s got it and he would have cost us a certain goal only for Morsy’s intervention. 

And wing has been completely non-existent. Offers absolutely nothing bar the odd long range effort. 

I agree, but like I say, tell me another player who deserves credit from that 1st half performance? Not just wing and Johnson to blame for that

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

Wings having one of those many games he has, the ones were you have to check to make sure he's actually still on the pitch. 

When we keep kicking the ball straight over his head, how big an impact is he really going to be able to have? 😕 When we have involved him he's played a few nice balls, but when we keep bypassing our own midfield I don't really know what he's supposed to do.