• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough vs Birmingham                                          Saturday 16th December – 12:30 pm (Sky Sports)                                                                      Riverside Sta

😉

I can only see another win here. As much as i like Karanka. Brum just isn't the team for him. 4 - 0 Boro.   What are your top 3 favourite moments/memories from the Karanka era? The Brig

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Wow he serious Tav off for Coulson why not Roberts

I think we're going 4-4-2 now and NW wants Coulson playing as a winger?

Plus Roberts is the red-headed step-child he doesn't want to acknowledge the existence of. The lad's had so little game time I doubt he'd have much impact.

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Roberts was the worst player on the pitch against the Brentford B team.

He wasn't, and our only goal of that game came after his work. We need a goal and he provides more of a threat than most. It's indefensible imo.

If he insists on us playing it longs constantly we seriously need to work on the accuracy of the long passes. Barely any of them have been have been close enough for us to even challenge for them. 

Just now, borobaz said:

Consistency is horrendous this season. Never know which Boro you'll get.

You do every time we go to get into the top 6, we lose, we then recover in games after getting the chance again to move into top 6 again few games later but lose again.