• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough vs Birmingham                                          Saturday 16th December – 12:30 pm (Sky Sports)                                                                      Riverside Sta

😉

I can only see another win here. As much as i like Karanka. Brum just isn't the team for him. 4 - 0 Boro.   What are your top 3 favourite moments/memories from the Karanka era? The Brig

Posted Images

Just now, Alves car salesman said:

Post game comments to be.

Sanchez should of been sent off

Squad not trained all week

Feeling the effects of COVID

Trying hard to bring fresh faces in - small squad.  

All true comments.

• Like 1
Just now, AnglianRed said:

It just baffles me how we can go from looking as good as we did at their place...to THIS!

They fell apart at the back once we scored....thing is dont score and they wont fall apart. I honestly think although spirited performance it wasn't that special they were just that bad once we scored. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

We've had about 6-7 chances today, we've not taken them.

Bad performance from us, but we could easily be level.

The point being we are not level, the point being a s**t team has out played us, the point being we look and play like amateurs. We have never been in the game. 

1 minute ago, Ogbeche173 said:

I mean having a coronavirus outbreak at the club might have something to do with that.

I don't see how...we named pretty much the same starting 11 and only a few new names on the subs bench.