• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough vs Birmingham                                          Saturday 16th December – 12:30 pm (Sky Sports)                                                                      Riverside Sta

😉

I can only see another win here. As much as i like Karanka. Brum just isn't the team for him. 4 - 0 Boro.   What are your top 3 favourite moments/memories from the Karanka era? The Brig

Posted Images

I think top 6 is beyond us. Especially since it looks like we’re having a terrible transfer window yet again as usual. There’s some players in that squad who are nowhere near low end championship level 

2 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Friend has played well because we’ve played right into their hands with long ball after long ball. Nobody running behind him or past him. Car crash from start to finish. Hope Warnock doesn’t try to make excuses 

Except he's not just been defending for 90 minutes. He's half the reason we couldn't get a wide player in their half for the first 45 at least and he's kept pushing down our right hand side all game. He's not just been knocking away long balls in defence too, he's covered his side well when we have put decent crosses into the box, he's been solid at both ends of the pitch. Thoroughly earned MOTM.

No surprise that we didn't cause them any real problems today when we approached the game with sunday league tactics. If you're going to play long ball then you have to at least challenge for the first and second balls and we didn't do either today. An insipid performance. 

• Like 1

Well there’s only one word to describe that performance...

HOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFF!

Because that’s all we did. Honestly, we have seen some pathetic tactics from Boro managers over the last 5 or 6 years but for me this one tops the lot. Long hopeless ball after long hopeless ball after long hopeless ball. I can’t take another year of this rubbish. 

• Like 1

Very frustrating performance. Got it wrong roberts or watmore should’ve been on friend running at him. Can’t slate the players too much because Covid can have a tiring effect on people I know this first hand 

There’s no excuse for the fact we continued to hoof the ball to players who were clearly incapable of winning a single header. How is a manager as experienced as Warnock not spotting that and telling them 

• Like 2

I'm baffled that we kept playing hopeless long balls ... Is it what NW wants, even when it doesn't work? Or is it the players that keep doing it, cause they ha ENT got imagination or vision to do any better?

Everyone watching this could see, that it would be a Winable game, if we kept calm and kept the ball on the floor...