oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Birmingham 0-1

If I was Steve Gibson I'd be in the Boro changing room right now going through pockets, checking for betting slips. That performance was up there with the worst of a Pulis "performance".

No heart or belief but most of all seemingly no interest or desire from any of them. That seems to be a bit of a theme developing now under Warnock, his squad get a few days off and then come back lacklustre and under par. Today they even managed to take that to a new level.

I'd love to know what the tactics or game plan was because I doubt the players knew themselves or didn't care. The lack of a real Captain out there was painful to witness. I suppose through gritted teeth Bettinelli was OK as was Watmore when he came on but as for the rest of them there just aren't adequate adjectives to describe them.

• Like 3
  • Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough vs Birmingham                                          Saturday 16th December – 12:30 pm (Sky Sports)                                                                      Riverside Sta

😉

I can only see another win here. As much as i like Karanka. Brum just isn't the team for him. 4 - 0 Boro.   What are your top 3 favourite moments/memories from the Karanka era? The Brig

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

The Riverside Stadium...also known as Casa del Karanka. 😉

I wouldn't boo him. I don't hate the guy and he was just doing his job. 

I know.  I wouldn't boo him either.  I'm just cross we didn't recognise what his tactics would be.   We totally played into his hands. 

• Like 1

This team is incapable nor deserve to be in the top six. This team has a huge attitude problem that is destroying its potential. There is not a leader nor player that has the ability to step forward and take command. 
I am not coming to the conclusion based just on today’s game but, 
I strongly believe NW lacks ambition and does not see it such a issue because he is content, even proud the club is above the half way point. NW constantly bigs up clubs in lower positions or winless runs we are about to play, he sets the tone, he covers his ar*e in case we do get beat. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

If I was Steve Gibson I'd be in the Boro changing room right now going through pockets, checking for betting slips. That performance was up there with the worst of a Pulis "performance".

No heart or belief but most of all seemingly no interest or desire from any of them. That seems to be a bit of a theme developing now under Warnock, his squad get a few days off and then come back lacklustre and under par. Today they even managed to take that to a new level.

I'd love to know what the tactics or game plan was because I doubt the players knew themselves or didn't care. The lack of a real Captain out there was painful to witness. I suppose through gritted teeth Bettinelli was OK as was Watmore when he came on but as for the rest of them there just aren't adequate adjectives to describe them.

I think you make a very strong point, similar to a post I made. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

This team is incapable nor deserve to be in the top six. This team has a huge attitude problem that is destroying its potential. There is not a leader nor player that has the ability to step forward and take command. 
I am not coming to the conclusion based just on today’s game but, 
I strongly believe NW lacks ambition and does not see it such a issue because he is content, even proud the club is above the half way point. NW constantly bigs up clubs in lower positions or winless runs we are about to play, he sets the tone, he covers his ar*e in case we do get beat. 

I've said it before, I'll say it again, the remit is to finish mid table 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Thought Bola was decent again. Howson and Watmore at least offered something when they came on. Everyone else was sloppy. 

Can’t believe how many second balls we lost/didn’t win today. They won all of them. 

Suggesting we were crap and them impressive 😂

1 minute ago, Barnaby said:

I've said it before, I'll say it again, the remit is to finish mid table 

To be fair at the start of the season and through it I have maintained a mid table to below play offs prediction. I think it’s quite obvious now, NW and the team believe as long as they preserve that position they are doing the job quite well.  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Smoggie Spraggon said:

Not at all , but what is they’re best position  because coulson certainly isn’t a championship quality left back 

The point being we are not a quality championship club 😚