oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Birmingham 0-1

How long has it been since we saw a team that wants to go out there and win and not just go through the motions for the big pay packets that they do not deserve.

I see Watmore and Howson are happy with their new contracts unlike this fan with their performance. Watmore is drying up faster than a desert just like the rest of the over paid forwards we have on our books.

• Angry 1
  • Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough vs Birmingham                                          Saturday 16th December – 12:30 pm (Sky Sports)                                                                      Riverside Sta

😉

I can only see another win here. As much as i like Karanka. Brum just isn't the team for him. 4 - 0 Boro.   What are your top 3 favourite moments/memories from the Karanka era? The Brig

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Motor Mouth said:

How long has it been since we saw a team that wants to go out there and win and not just go through the motions for the big pay packets that they do not deserve.

I see Watmore and Howson are happy with their new contracts unlike this fan with their performance. Watmore is drying up faster than a desert just like the rest of the over paid forwards we have on our books.

Watmore was best player despite playing 15 mins lol 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

You've lost your head over a 1-0 loss 😂

We're 7th.

Will not deny it, I am totally pi**ed off with today’s performance and result. But  if you read my postings I think I make a good argument for our overall general attitude as to why we won’t make the top six. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Assombalonga had Covid too, it sounds like.

Which might partly explain why he looked so poor.

Brum had their problems do you see them making excuses if the players were not 100% then they should not have been asked to play just like last week when he fielded Un23s.

5 minutes ago, Motor Mouth said:

This is Watmore's first appearance since his last goal?

He looked decent when he came on too.

People are posting a load of nonsense in the heat of the moment today.

• Like 1

Struggling to think of any positives after that, the only one is Howsons return. Looked a bit ring rusty but got 45minutes under his belt and will improve over the next few weeks.

Other than that it was utterly dire. Seems like when we are bad,we are very bad

• Like 1