oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Birmingham 0-1

44 minutes ago, White Band said:

I know.  I wouldn't boo him either.  I'm just cross we didn't recognise what his tactics would be.   We totally played into his hands. 

I can just imagine the team talk "Get into em from the off go a goal up and watch the panic"

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough vs Birmingham                                          Saturday 16th December – 12:30 pm (Sky Sports)                                                                      Riverside Sta

😉

I can only see another win here. As much as i like Karanka. Brum just isn't the team for him. 4 - 0 Boro.   What are your top 3 favourite moments/memories from the Karanka era? The Brig

Posted Images

Think the manager has to take as much flak as the players for today. Lost the tactical battle against Karanka.

Our initial line up wasn't right in the 1st half. Allowed them way too much time on the ball. Karanka then out-manouvered him by subbing on that extra CB who neutralised our own changes.

An off day. We go again.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Barnaby said:

I can just imagine the team talk "Get into em from the off go a goal up and watch the panic"

I think most managers approach games against us the same way. Start bight on the front foot because we find it hard to come back and probably revert to hoofing balls into no mans land.  

• Like 1

4 points off the top 6 as it stands, with an equal number of games played, it does look like a season where we'll flirt with the play-offs rather than solidify a place.

Still a huge improvement on last season, but frustrating.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

4 points off the top 6 as it stands, with an equal number of games played, it does look like a season where we'll flirt with the play-offs rather than solidify a place.

Still a huge improvement on last season, but frustrating.

It’s fine, we’ll go up next season. 

1 hour ago, Erimus 63 said:

I kept shouting at the tv, keep it on the deck. You would have ithought t was Brum at the top end and us at the bottom of the table. 

Shocking Display!

Well treat yourself to one of them new fancy Samsungs then 😉

1 hour ago, TeaCider24 said:

Yes?

Wages don't stop a virus.

Assombalonga was absolutely anonymous today, I've already said so myself.

I don't get people's hatred for Britt he contributed far more and had alot more touches than Akpom did 

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

I don't get people's hatred for Britt he contributed far more and had alot more touches than Akpom did 

Did he contribute far more?

His only impact was to stop Saville scoring.

At least Akpom had a goalbound header blocked by Friend.

I don't hate Assombalonga, but he was rubbish today.

3 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

I say let Brit leave. Don’t think he has done near enough to justify his place in the team. 

Edited by sanddancer
2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Did he contribute far more?

His only impact was to stop Saville scoring.

At least Akpom had a goalbound header blocked by Friend.

I don't hate Assombalonga, but he was rubbish today.

He made alot more runs had alot more movement. Made runs with the ball got into the box Akpom isn't good enough said it before wasted millions signing Akpom. We would of been better using Akpom money to give Britt a new contract.

4 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

I'm worried.

I feel confident that Boro should win this comfortably...but whenever I feel that way, they usually find a way to mess up.

So I'm trying to force myself to be pessimistic...

...gonna be a tough one today. Don't fancy our chances...

I'd just like to apologise...my premonition came true (for once)! ☹️

I don't know what the weird situation is with Roberts and Warnock but it's absolutely infuriating. *** me off no end.

Tav needs to be the first name on the team sheet centrally and in the most advanced position. Stop bloody shafting him out on the wing to make room for 3 plodding central players. We lose so much attacking energy without him buzzing around in there.

The less said about Warnock's love affair with Johnson the better. 

• Like 4