oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Birmingham 0-1

Well an hour gone and although we looked a lot brighter and played with more purpose for the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half, we seem to have reverted to type...more aimless hoofball.

You would think Birmingham were the home side. Although they don't look like scoring again, they look more composed, are passing it around better and generally seem pretty comfortable, quickly snuffing out any kind of threat we manage to create.

The subs don't seem to have had any real effect.

• Like 1
  • Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough vs Birmingham                                          Saturday 16th December – 12:30 pm (Sky Sports)                                                                      Riverside Sta

😉

I can only see another win here. As much as i like Karanka. Brum just isn't the team for him. 4 - 0 Boro.   What are your top 3 favourite moments/memories from the Karanka era? The Brig

Posted Images

1 minute ago, boro_fan_in_brum said:

Also they have literally every player in their 1sr third of the pitch.  Karanka playing for a 1-0 win

Can’t really complain, if we weren’t as poor first half they wouldn’t be able to do that. 

1 minute ago, sanddancer said:

A big opportunity to go into the top six by playing a out of form team. There was never a bigger incentive to go out and blast themselves out of sight but what do we do **** it up. 

This is why I've remained sceptical about Boro getting promoted, or even in the play-offs.

Every time they get on a roll and start looking good, they go and have a stinker like this.

• Like 1