oneBoro Forum

Boro vs Birmingham 0-1

Birmingham thoroughly deserved that win, controlled the 1st half & scored a good executed goal, maybe we were poor is giving the ball away but they made us suffer for that

Morsy can count himself unlucky with his header but we didn't deserve that break at that point 

The 2nd half we should have drew level, whether the chance came too soon for Assombalonga or he just done another lack lustre swipe at it, who knows, but that was our only real chance & after that we huffed & puffed without any urgency until the remaining 5 minutes 

Friend showed the passion & drive to fight toithe & nail for your team as he rolled back the years for a fantastic performance 

We have shown a few times this season when on the verge of jumping in to the playoffs we hit the self destruct button, drop down a bit then come back to get ourselves back in contention & I expect us to do likewise again

A setback but something we're not use to

C'mon Boro! 

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough vs Birmingham                                          Saturday 16th December – 12:30 pm (Sky Sports)                                                                      Riverside Sta

😉

I can only see another win here. As much as i like Karanka. Brum just isn't the team for him. 4 - 0 Boro.   What are your top 3 favourite moments/memories from the Karanka era? The Brig

Posted Images

11 hours ago, sanddancer said:

A new day and I am still p* ssed off about the game. It was not so much a cup final or a chance for promotion, so why. 
I don’t buy into the excuses posters have offered up for such lame preparations to the game. NW was tactically out thought and the players turned up expecting a easy day out and three points. 
We as many clubs are facing complications during the virus and there is a distinct difference between shielding and isolation and that of having actually caught it. The virus has been around quite a while so why was no mitigation in place if the preferred training facility was not accessible. Why didn’t players take action to ensure there own fitness and discuss tactics among each other, hell they had enough time. 
There is nothing consistent about the club, team or tactics and I think NW is reactive and not proactive. I think he is content to be above mid table and happy to be hovering around the playoff spots, in other words job done, complacency. 
Its simply not acceptable, not good enough. 

Stop worrying.

We're sitting in 4th place on current form in the Sky Bet Championship – Form Guide – Last 6 Matches. Fans should be reasonably happy and yet they're not. This after what I would call a disappointing blip.

Screenshot (8).png

• Thanks 1