oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest v Boro 1-2 (Assombalonga, Saville)

Just now, Barnaby said:

If this game is on the Red Button I'm wearing my LUCKY away shirt from a couple of seasons ago...I can't remember losing wearing it...If it's not... I'll wear it anyway

C'mon Boro you can do this 

• Like 1
  • Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why the majority of people throughout football love Warnock! 

A strange game but a good three points. Today I owe Brit, credit to him. I learnt something new tonight, Hitler is a Brazilian.  Well I’m behind with some work so I need to pop upstairs to my office

So, it's time again .. the time where Assombalonga misses more sitters than on a normal day, cause we are away to Nottingham Forest, his former club. I'm just glad we never play Peterborough! It's t

Posted Images

Bournemouth lose to Derby, they're 6 points ahead of us and we have 2 games in hand.

Sadly Reading won, but at least some of the results are going our way.

Booooo, Stoke and Watford winning too.

Edited by TeaCider24
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Bournemouth lose to Derby, they're 6 points ahead of us and we have 2 games in hand.

Sadly Reading won, but at least some of the results are going our way.

Booooo, Stoke and Watford winning too.

Really hope our game goes ahead. Want to try and. Get points on the board now rather than games in hand. Fingers crossed. Glad Bournemouth dropped points 

11 hours ago, Barnaby said:

If this game is on the Red Button I'm wearing my LUCKY away shirt from a couple of seasons ago...I can't remember losing wearing it...If it's not... I'll wear it anyway

Not a rb game sadlygoals as they go in on sky sports though if played

Gonna miss this games as I have to work. Trudging around an exposed area of Salisbury plain with an Amber weather warning of flooding in place what could possibly go wrong. Hopefully I can come back in to see a Boro win to cheer me up UTB 👍

1. Which team and formation should NW go with?

Honestly not sure it matters. We've played dreadfully with strong teams, and played really well with teams that look weaker on paper. 

2: Are you happy with a draw and why/why not?

I don't think a draw is a good result. After last time, we need a good performance and a win to restore some confidence.

3: Will Britt miss a penna?

If we get one, I expect it to end up bobbing around in the Trent while Britt smiles his Colgate smile.

4: Can Chris Hughton make Forest a play off candidate?

I think Hughton is a brilliant manager, so yes he can, given time. I would gladly have taken him here instead of Pulis or Woodgate. Mind you, I'd have taken David "Dr Death" Moyes, Paul "I kept Bradford City up once" Jewell or the second coming of Garry Monk ahead of Pulis or Woodgate. Okay, maybe not Monk.

5: Can NW make us a play off candidate?

Yes, but not this season. The squad is too thin, and I don't see us signing anyone of consequence in this window, as the country deals with the pandemic.

6: Who will be the first to write "this is a game for Patrick Roberts" and who will be the first to be baffled, when Folarin is subbed on in the 88th minute and Roberts aint?

Um... you were the first to write it, so I think you've answered your own question!

7: Burger King or Mc Donalds? 

As a lifelong vegetarian, I'm not mad keen on either. However, the wife and son love a McDs, and the Spicy Veggie wrap is okay.

20 hours ago, northern boro said:

Warnock has said he wouldn't be surprised if tomorrows game get's called off as they're expecting heavy rain

Forest must be confident.

They're busting a gut to keep it on and they've put a tent over the pitch. Be lovely to disappoint  them  though, after all their hard work too.

1: Which team and formation should NW go with?

I'd really love a total shake-up and see us go with something different...like this...

1252170347_ForestvsBoro.PNG.f2b77c4868a5db959cdc4cd2a48caa68.PNG

2: Are you happy with a draw and why/why not?

After the Birmingham game, I'd take a point at Forest...especially considering their recent good form. I'd take 0-0 or 1-1, but I have a feeling it'll end 1-0 to Forest.

I doubt we'll get a penalty, but he'll probasbly miss a couple of sitters, after being brought on for the last 10 minutes.

Not this season, but I'd expect to see them up there next season.

5: Can NW make us a play off candidate?

Still think we're too inconsistent and we'll probably miss out by the odd point.

6: Who will be the first to write "this is a game for Patrick Roberts" and who will be the first to be baffled, when Folarin is subbed on in the 88th minute and Roberts ain't?

Probably about 90% of the forum! 😁

Has to be Burger King. A Whopper kicks a Big Mac's ass every time for me.

Edited by AnglianRed
11 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

1: Which team and formation should NW go with?

I'd really love a total shake-up and see us go with something different...like this...

1252170347_ForestvsBoro.PNG.f2b77c4868a5db959cdc4cd2a48caa68.PNG

2: Are you happy with a draw and why/why not?

After the Birmingham game, I'd take a point at Forest...especially considering their recent good form. I'd take 0-0 or 1-1, but I have a feeling it'll end 1-0 to Forest.

I doubt we'll get a penalty, but he'll probasbly miss a couple of sitters, after being brought on for the last 10 minutes.

Not this season, but I'd expect to see them up there next season.

5: Can NW make us a play off candidate?

Still think we're too inconsistent and we'll probably miss out by the odd point.

6: Who will be the first to write "this is a game for Patrick Roberts" and who will be the first to be baffled, when Folarin is subbed on in the 88th minute and Roberts ain't?

Probably about 90% of the forum! 😁

Has to be Burger King. A Whopper kicks a Big Mac's ass every time for me.

You are aware that Browne is out for the rest of the season with a knee injury @AnglianRed aren’t you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Blanco said:

You are aware that Browne is out for the rest of the season with a knee injury @AnglianRed aren’t you?

Well I clearly forgot, otherwise I wouldn't have put him in the team now. 🤪

You could put Roberts there, but since NW clearly hates the fella, stick Spence in that position.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

AR, as i read your post about the shake up and then scrolled to the picture of your line up, I saw it as a back 3 with Watmore as the goalkeeper 😄 

Some folks might prefer him in goal to Bettinelli... 😁

• Haha 1