oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest v Boro 1-2 (Assombalonga, Saville)

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Far better than Wing being in it.

Yes but I'd much prefer Tav there than anyone. He's better in the middle at the point of the 3 behind the striker. It's just one less player who can make a difference in the starting line up.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why the majority of people throughout football love Warnock! 

A strange game but a good three points. Today I owe Brit, credit to him. I learnt something new tonight, Hitler is a Brazilian.  Well I’m behind with some work so I need to pop upstairs to my office

So, it's time again .. the time where Assombalonga misses more sitters than on a normal day, cause we are away to Nottingham Forest, his former club. I'm just glad we never play Peterborough! It's t

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Yes but I'd much prefer Tav there than anyone. He's better in the middle at the point of the 3 behind the striker. It's just one less player who can make a difference in the starting line up.

Yeah, I'd sooner Johnson played on the left and Tavernier was moved in place of Morsy.

You never know though, Watmore could be up front with Assombalonga.

I like that team. Its what i would have picked.

i accept that midfield 3 not to everyones liking but i think think that midfield 3 is needed tonight when playing away from home against an in form team. 

On 1/19/2021 at 11:16 AM, TheJew said:

2 defeats in the last 2 games and a tricky away tie at Forest is next.

Ameobi will have a field day and the movement and fire power of the Forest players will be far too much for our shot shy side.

2 nil defeat as the playoff dream slowly slides away. We should have really cemented our playoff push, alas we are in the process of grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory..

bitch slap GIF