oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest v Boro 1-2 (Assombalonga, Saville)

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why the majority of people throughout football love Warnock! 

A strange game but a good three points. Today I owe Brit, credit to him. I learnt something new tonight, Hitler is a Brazilian.  Well I’m behind with some work so I need to pop upstairs to my office

So, it's time again .. the time where Assombalonga misses more sitters than on a normal day, cause we are away to Nottingham Forest, his former club. I'm just glad we never play Peterborough! It's t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

IMO that shows that Morsys reputation earned his booking, no way his was any worse than Dijksteels.

Aye, maybe. I think it might have been Morsy's use of his arm to block his man though. He can't have been far off elbowing the lad.

I like Britt, don't like knocking him (even though I already did that this thread!) but he should have buried that header, again nobody particularly challenging him and he hits the post. Unlucky that it didnt go in off the post, but still.

1 minute ago, TheJew said:

Tav looks unplayable tonight.

Yeah, I'm honestly not that fussed about Tav playing wide right at the moment. I think he's good enough to play anywhere in midfield as it is. Maybe we'd be better with Johnson in the side, Watmore other side and Tav in the middle but I don't think Tav is really held back playing where he is right now, so long as we make sure to cover marauding full-backs better than we did against Brum.

3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

That was sodding hilarious from Britt and Samba.

Just came in from kitchen to see that, So many of our players in their box I thought it was in our box 

• Haha 1