oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest v Boro 1-2 (Assombalonga, Saville)

2 minutes ago, cornishboroboy said:

Is there a stream for the game? Looked on USAGoals and tried both links there but they're both only telling me that there are hot young females in my area.

[checks over shoulder to make sure wife isn't looking] Wish there were some hot young females in my area, or even within reasonable driving distance.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why the majority of people throughout football love Warnock! 

A strange game but a good three points. Today I owe Brit, credit to him. I learnt something new tonight, Hitler is a Brazilian.  Well I’m behind with some work so I need to pop upstairs to my office

So, it's time again .. the time where Assombalonga misses more sitters than on a normal day, cause we are away to Nottingham Forest, his former club. I'm just glad we never play Peterborough! It's t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, cornishboroboy said:

Is there a stream for the game? Looked on USAGoals and tried both links there but they're both only telling me that there are hot young females in my area.

Link 2 works for me.

btw are you in Cornwall or Boro atm

Had to finish work early due to the weather really coming in now (they don’t make snipers like they use to). Just tuned  in to see us 1-0 up. How we been playing in to lazy/wet/cold to read all the pages.

Cheers in advance 👍 

1 minute ago, Uwe said:

Had to finish work early due to the weather really coming in now (they don’t make snipers like they use to). Just tuned  in to see us 1-0 up. How we been playing in to lazy/wet/cold to read all the pages.

Cheers in advance 👍 

We look like we could score any time we attack, Tav has been unplayable, Britt has actually scored vs Forest.

Can't see it ending 0-1 though, Forest do look good when attacking.

• Like 1