oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest v Boro 1-2 (Assombalonga, Saville)

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why the majority of people throughout football love Warnock! 

A strange game but a good three points. Today I owe Brit, credit to him. I learnt something new tonight, Hitler is a Brazilian.  Well I’m behind with some work so I need to pop upstairs to my office

So, it's time again .. the time where Assombalonga misses more sitters than on a normal day, cause we are away to Nottingham Forest, his former club. I'm just glad we never play Peterborough! It's t

Posted Images

Better than I expected if I'm honest.

Forest seemed to have more possession and controlled the game for long spells, but rarely threatened the Boro goal.

Boro had to chase a lot but looked good on the counter and created the better chances...took 1 but could have had 2 or even 3 with better final balls / finishing.

Game got rather niggly towards the end...lots of fouls and a few cards given out. Wouldn't be surprised if there are 1 or 2 reds given 2nd half.

Don't think Warnock will have too much to say in the dressing room, beyond more of the same and stay calm - avoid any daft / needless bookings.

• Like 1

Good first half. We are definitely playing a lot better than Saturday (which isn’t hard I suppose). The weather seems to be getting worse so anything could happen in the second half 

I think they have had more possession but with better finishing we should be two goals clear, possibly three. 
It got a bit aggressive at times but with a ref who will want to take control and show his authority  it’s not a time to retaliate. 
Just concerned with the amount of chasing about we don’t tire or decide to protect the one goal lead

• Like 1