oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest v Boro 1-2 (Assombalonga, Saville)

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why the majority of people throughout football love Warnock! 

A strange game but a good three points. Today I owe Brit, credit to him. I learnt something new tonight, Hitler is a Brazilian.  Well I’m behind with some work so I need to pop upstairs to my office

So, it's time again .. the time where Assombalonga misses more sitters than on a normal day, cause we are away to Nottingham Forest, his former club. I'm just glad we never play Peterborough! It's t

Posted Images

Just now, AnglianRed said:
3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Cafu just sold that wow, deserves an oscar!

Cheats like a Brazilian anyway... 🙄

Wasn’t it the Brazilian Cafu that got someone sent off by hitting the ground holding his face when he was taking a corner? The ball went nowhere near his face.... cheating ***

• Like 1
Just now, Neverbefore said:

So happy to see Britt having such a good effect on this game. Definitely want him to stay.

I like him, I think he's a good lad and a decent striker but I'm still really not fussed if he stays or not. I think it's best for all parties that he moves on. I don't think there's much between him and Akpom, I don't imagine he wants to earn significantly less than he's on to stay and honestly, the amount of abuse he gets that isn't justified just makes me think he might be best moving on to somewhere new and trying to convince a new set of fans.

1 minute ago, Uwe said:

Wasn’t it the Brazilian Cafu that got someone sent off by hitting the ground holding his face when he was taking a corner? The ball went nowhere near his face.... cheating ***

Thats what I was thinking of...though my memory is dodgy at the best of times...

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

I like him, I think he's a good lad and a decent striker but I'm still really not fussed if he stays or not. I think it's best for all parties that he moves on. I don't think there's much between him and Akpom, I don't imagine he wants to earn significantly less than he's on to stay and honestly, the amount of abuse he gets that isn't justified just makes me think he might be best moving on to somewhere new and trying to convince a new set of fans.

Well, akpom has never had a game like this for us. Fair that Britt doesn't have them that often either but he's got it in his locker. We don't know if akpom does yet. So that's a fairly clear distinction right there. 

2 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Rivaldo it was

• Thanks 1
Just now, BoroJake said:

Knockeart coming off the bench for forest. What a player he was a few seasons ago 

So long as he continues to play against us like he has pretty much every time he has previously, I'll be happy. I remember cacking myself in that last game against Brighton at home because he was without doubt their danger man. In the end, he did sod all, he had a few tame attempts and otherwise we handled him really well.

• Like 1

If Tav adds a few more goals and assists on a more consistent basis, the boy is a premier League player, easily. Best player from our academy since probably Johnson? Maybe Gibson but the way his career tailed off for a bit counts against him.