oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest v Boro 1-2 (Assombalonga, Saville)

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why the majority of people throughout football love Warnock! 

A strange game but a good three points. Today I owe Brit, credit to him. I learnt something new tonight, Hitler is a Brazilian.  Well I’m behind with some work so I need to pop upstairs to my office

So, it's time again .. the time where Assombalonga misses more sitters than on a normal day, cause we are away to Nottingham Forest, his former club. I'm just glad we never play Peterborough! It's t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Must say the midfield 3 of Morsy, Saville and Howson have done well. Think that midfield has been helped massively with Tav and Watmore buzzing around ahead of them.

Yep I called it wrong, happily! This is the first time I've seen them really click. 

Just now, Neverbefore said:

Well, akpom has never had a game like this for us. Fair that Britt doesn't have them that often either but he's got it in his locker. We don't know if akpom does yet. So that's a fairly clear distinction right there. 

Aye, he's not had many great games for us has Akpom, in fact a lot of his good work has come from off the ball runs. But we have got Akpom here on what I would imagine is a significantly cheaper deal than Britt, Fletcher who has perhaps been our best striker in the last 12-18 months and Britt who is on a fortune but doesn't deliver nearly often enough for what he's paid.

When Britt is on his game, he can be really good off the ball and can hold it up as good as anyone of his build. I just wish we'd seen it more often, especially this season. I really thought after the end to last season under Warnock that we'd finally found a manager who could get the best out of him but this season, he's really not been great.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, White Band said:

I know this is probably a bad thing to say, but I'm enjoying not having the Radio Tees commentary 

The Forest commentary is fairly plain, but that's exactly what I want from an opposition radio.

No bafflingly biased comments.