oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest v Boro 1-2 (Assombalonga, Saville)

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why the majority of people throughout football love Warnock! 

A strange game but a good three points. Today I owe Brit, credit to him. I learnt something new tonight, Hitler is a Brazilian.  Well I’m behind with some work so I need to pop upstairs to my office

So, it's time again .. the time where Assombalonga misses more sitters than on a normal day, cause we are away to Nottingham Forest, his former club. I'm just glad we never play Peterborough! It's t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Didn't see any incident that looked like that, but plenty of Forest fans mentioning it on Twitter.

Was during the red card incident it seems. A bit too blurry to really see 

That Burrow looks like a suspect account, Talksport journo with a few hundred followers? 

Can't tell anything from the video but Britt was definitely looking to rile Ribierio, could have been sent off earlier on for the same thing. Might have dug his chin in between his shoulder blades at a push.

Everyone to a man was class tonight. Can't argue with 3 points down there. If Britt played like that most weeks we'd be flying.  

12 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Here's the clip, doesn't look like a bite to me.

If he'd actually been bitten, he'd have reacted far more than that.

There's the tail end of the stamp as well btw so I hope if they look into the "biting", they look into the stamp too.

That's not a bite in a million years, it looks more like he goes to grab him from behind and the player pulls his chest and head into his back.

Great win last night, wasn't expecting much given Forest's recent run of form and when I saw Britt starting I was like "oh no, here we go again" but he surprised me and actually scored! Still would rather he went in this window though.

We really are a chalk and cheese team. There was no comparison between this game and the Birmingham game. That Ribeiro is a horrible little **** if he was to be bitten by anyone they would need a rabies jab

If you were going to "bite" someone you would pick arms, legs, hand, ears, nose or any other fleshy protuberance. How on earth can you bite someone between the shoulder blades?

There is nothing to sink your teeth into and your jaw couldn't possibly open wide enough for you to clamp on to flesh. Apart from all that Britt is then least likely person in Football that I can think of who would do something like that.  

I didn't notice if Forest players were wearing those Stat vests but if so Britt would have got a mouthful of GPS tracker rather than a piece of Yuri Ribiero.

I don't think that's a bite. More a push in the back but surely there would've been a reaction if Britt's teeth had got anywhere near him!

Anyway, the game I thought was spot on apart from conceding the late goal. A complete contrast to the performance against Brum. It was like a different team, the whole mentality and attitude was spot on. We really frustrated them and despite what some people think, I actually find our style of play quite entertaining to watch. A lot of pressure without the ball and trying to retain it and move up the pitch with it.