oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest v Boro 1-2 (Assombalonga, Saville)

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why the majority of people throughout football love Warnock! 

A strange game but a good three points. Today I owe Brit, credit to him. I learnt something new tonight, Hitler is a Brazilian.  Well I’m behind with some work so I need to pop upstairs to my office

So, it's time again .. the time where Assombalonga misses more sitters than on a normal day, cause we are away to Nottingham Forest, his former club. I'm just glad we never play Peterborough! It's t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

On the highlights on the boro website listen at 8 minutes 26 seconds you can here Ronnie Jepson say he should of been sent off *** earlier 🤣🤣. Why can't we have our bench mic'd up?? 😂

There was footage of a pre season game this year (Newcastle i think?) Where they had the microphone right next to the dug out and it was amazing. 🤣

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

On the highlights on the boro website listen at 8 minutes 26 seconds you can here Ronnie Jepson say he should of been sent off *** earlier 🤣🤣. Why can't we have our bench mic'd up?? 😂

Footage from last season

46 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I'm honestly beginning to wonder if the covid issue was more of a factor in the Brum defeat than I originally thought, to be honest.

No it wasn't, were just an inconsistent team - well have good games and bad games, it's been happening all season. This is our recent form -

WLLWLWWWLLWLWLDD

Apart from that 3 game winning streak we've pretty much been win loss win loss. 

Just now, Neverbefore said:

No it wasn't, were just an inconsistent team - well have good games and bad games, it's been happening all season. This is our recent form -

WLLWLWWWLLWLWLDD

Yes but in the vast majority of those games (except for the two L's before the 3 game streak which I assume are Preston and Stoke?) we've played better than the result indicated.

Against Birmingham we were just awful from start to finish and that's the difference I think Covid had.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

WLLWLWWWLLWLWLDD

Still came at weird stage of the season that loss. We are 4th in form the last 10 games.

Just now, Brunners said:

Yes but in the vast majority of those games (except for the two L's before the 3 game streak which I assume are Preston and Stoke?) we've played better than the result indicated.

Against Birmingham we were just awful from start to finish and that's the difference I think Covid had.

Really? I don't think we deserved any more points than we have this season tbh, apart from 2 extra points at Blackburn. I think when we've played well we've won and when we've played poorly we've lost. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Really? I don't think we deserved any more points than we have this season tbh, apart from 2 extra points at Blackburn. I think when we've played well we've won and when we've played poorly we've lost. 

You can't objectively look at that Birmingham performance and think it was normal for us, can you? It was clear we looked unprepared, unfit and not at the races at all and the one thing you can say for this team is they usually put 100% in every game, it didn't look to be the case vs Birmingham.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1