Jump to content
oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest v Boro 1-2 (Assombalonga, Saville)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why the majority of people throughout football love Warnock! 

A strange game but a good three points. Today I owe Brit, credit to him. I learnt something new tonight, Hitler is a Brazilian.  Well I’m behind with some work so I need to pop upstairs to my office

So, it's time again .. the time where Assombalonga misses more sitters than on a normal day, cause we are away to Nottingham Forest, his former club. I'm just glad we never play Peterborough! It's t

Posted Images

Just watched the highlights and IMO there's 4 separate incidents Ribeiro could/should have been sent off for last night, the guy was at it all night, it was crazy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

On the highlights on the boro website listen at 8 minutes 26 seconds you can here Ronnie Jepson say he should of been sent off *** earlier 🤣🤣. Why can't we have our bench mic'd up?? 😂

There was footage of a pre season game this year (Newcastle i think?) Where they had the microphone right next to the dug out and it was amazing. 🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

On the highlights on the boro website listen at 8 minutes 26 seconds you can here Ronnie Jepson say he should of been sent off *** earlier 🤣🤣. Why can't we have our bench mic'd up?? 😂

Footage from last season

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I'm honestly beginning to wonder if the covid issue was more of a factor in the Brum defeat than I originally thought, to be honest.

No it wasn't, were just an inconsistent team - well have good games and bad games, it's been happening all season. This is our recent form -

WLLWLWWWLLWLWLDD

 

Apart from that 3 game winning streak we've pretty much been win loss win loss. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Neverbefore said:

No it wasn't, were just an inconsistent team - well have good games and bad games, it's been happening all season. This is our recent form -

WLLWLWWWLLWLWLDD

 

Apart from that 3 game winning streak we've pretty much been win loss win loss. 

Yes but in the vast majority of those games (except for the two L's before the 3 game streak which I assume are Preston and Stoke?) we've played better than the result indicated.

Against Birmingham we were just awful from start to finish and that's the difference I think Covid had.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

No it wasn't, were just an inconsistent team - well have good games and bad games, it's been happening all season. This is our recent form -

WLLWLWWWLLWLWLDD

 

Apart from that 3 game winning streak we've pretty much been win loss win loss. 

Still came at weird stage of the season that loss. We are 4th in form the last 10 games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Brunners said:

Yes but in the vast majority of those games (except for the two L's before the 3 game streak which I assume are Preston and Stoke?) we've played better than the result indicated.

Against Birmingham we were just awful from start to finish and that's the difference I think Covid had.

Really? I don't think we deserved any more points than we have this season tbh, apart from 2 extra points at Blackburn. I think when we've played well we've won and when we've played poorly we've lost. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Really? I don't think we deserved any more points than we have this season tbh, apart from 2 extra points at Blackburn. I think when we've played well we've won and when we've played poorly we've lost. 

You can't objectively look at that Birmingham performance and think it was normal for us, can you? It was clear we looked unprepared, unfit and not at the races at all and the one thing you can say for this team is they usually put 100% in every game, it didn't look to be the case vs Birmingham.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Latest Posts

    • https://www.facebook.com/BoroFanTV/videos/139281494745975/
    • Ha! Yes - Warnock doesn't strike me as a "Golden Thread" kind of guy. I guess the idea had to be abandoned once he was brought in. But other clubs have made similar philosophies work for them and I'd hope it is resurrected in the near future. Though maybe, as you say, our chairman and board simply aren't smart enough to see the benefits.  
    • Do you have a link? You probably posted it earlier but I'm very lazy 
    • I think the fact that Bevington left within months of that woodgate press conference and then woodgate was replaced with Warnock a couple of months after that shows that it was likely a difference in philosophy between the chairman and him. I could be wrong but knowing the personality of Gibson it just seems that that was how it probably went. 
    • Ha ha No I was the one who was shaking his head at the comment! Would be good to get your opinions on the station 👍👍. I was the one who was blasting Warnock 

×
×
  • Create New...