Jump to content
oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest v Boro 1-2 (Assombalonga, Saville)


Recommended Posts

Just now, Barnaby said:

If this game is on the Red Button I'm wearing my LUCKY away shirt from a couple of seasons ago...I can't remember losing wearing it...If it's not... I'll wear it anyway

C'mon Boro you can do this 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why the majority of people throughout football love Warnock! 

A strange game but a good three points. Today I owe Brit, credit to him. I learnt something new tonight, Hitler is a Brazilian.  Well I’m behind with some work so I need to pop upstairs to my office

So, it's time again .. the time where Assombalonga misses more sitters than on a normal day, cause we are away to Nottingham Forest, his former club. I'm just glad we never play Peterborough! It's t

Posted Images

Bournemouth lose to Derby, they're 6 points ahead of us and we have 2 games in hand.

Sadly Reading won, but at least some of the results are going our way.

Booooo, Stoke and Watford winning too.

Edited by TeaCider24
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Bournemouth lose to Derby, they're 6 points ahead of us and we have 2 games in hand.

Sadly Reading won, but at least some of the results are going our way.

Booooo, Stoke and Watford winning too.

Really hope our game goes ahead. Want to try and. Get points on the board now rather than games in hand. Fingers crossed. Glad Bournemouth dropped points 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Barnaby said:

If this game is on the Red Button I'm wearing my LUCKY away shirt from a couple of seasons ago...I can't remember losing wearing it...If it's not... I'll wear it anyway

Not a rb game sadlygoals as they go in on sky sports though if played

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna miss this games as I have to work. Trudging around an exposed area of Salisbury plain with an Amber weather warning of flooding in place what could possibly go wrong. Hopefully I can come back in to see a Boro win to cheer me up UTB 👍

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Important game. We need to pick up points to keep up with the play off chasers. 

Hope watmore is fitmore today. Then he'll be able to playmore and hopefully scoremore.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Which team and formation should NW go with?

Honestly not sure it matters. We've played dreadfully with strong teams, and played really well with teams that look weaker on paper. 

2: Are you happy with a draw and why/why not?

I don't think a draw is a good result. After last time, we need a good performance and a win to restore some confidence.

3: Will Britt miss a penna?

If we get one, I expect it to end up bobbing around in the Trent while Britt smiles his Colgate smile.


4: Can Chris Hughton make Forest a play off candidate?

I think Hughton is a brilliant manager, so yes he can, given time. I would gladly have taken him here instead of Pulis or Woodgate. Mind you, I'd have taken David "Dr Death" Moyes, Paul "I kept Bradford City up once" Jewell or the second coming of Garry Monk ahead of Pulis or Woodgate. Okay, maybe not Monk.

5: Can NW make us a play off candidate?

Yes, but not this season. The squad is too thin, and I don't see us signing anyone of consequence in this window, as the country deals with the pandemic.

6: Who will be the first to write "this is a game for Patrick Roberts" and who will be the first to be baffled, when Folarin is subbed on in the 88th minute and Roberts aint?

Um... you were the first to write it, so I think you've answered your own question!

7: Burger King or Mc Donalds? 

As a lifelong vegetarian, I'm not mad keen on either. However, the wife and son love a McDs, and the Spicy Veggie wrap is okay.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, northern boro said:

Warnock has said he wouldn't be surprised if tomorrows game get's called off as they're expecting heavy rain

Forest must be confident.

They're busting a gut to keep it on and they've put a tent over the pitch. Be lovely to disappoint  them  though, after all their hard work too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1: Which team and formation should NW go with?

I'd really love a total shake-up and see us go with something different...like this...

1252170347_ForestvsBoro.PNG.f2b77c4868a5db959cdc4cd2a48caa68.PNG


2: Are you happy with a draw and why/why not?

After the Birmingham game, I'd take a point at Forest...especially considering their recent good form. I'd take 0-0 or 1-1, but I have a feeling it'll end 1-0 to Forest.


3: Will Britt miss a penna?

I doubt we'll get a penalty, but he'll probasbly miss a couple of sitters, after being brought on for the last 10 minutes.


4: Can Chris Hughton make Forest a play off candidate?

Not this season, but I'd expect to see them up there next season.


5: Can NW make us a play off candidate?

Still think we're too inconsistent and we'll probably miss out by the odd point.

6: Who will be the first to write "this is a game for Patrick Roberts" and who will be the first to be baffled, when Folarin is subbed on in the 88th minute and Roberts ain't?

Probably about 90% of the forum! 😁

7: Burger King or Mc Donalds?

Has to be Burger King. A Whopper kicks a Big Mac's ass every time for me.

 

Edited by AnglianRed
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

1: Which team and formation should NW go with?

I'd really love a total shake-up and see us go with something different...like this...

1252170347_ForestvsBoro.PNG.f2b77c4868a5db959cdc4cd2a48caa68.PNG


2: Are you happy with a draw and why/why not?

After the Birmingham game, I'd take a point at Forest...especially considering their recent good form. I'd take 0-0 or 1-1, but I have a feeling it'll end 1-0 to Forest.


3: Will Britt miss a penna?

I doubt we'll get a penalty, but he'll probasbly miss a couple of sitters, after being brought on for the last 10 minutes.


4: Can Chris Hughton make Forest a play off candidate?

Not this season, but I'd expect to see them up there next season.


5: Can NW make us a play off candidate?

Still think we're too inconsistent and we'll probably miss out by the odd point.

6: Who will be the first to write "this is a game for Patrick Roberts" and who will be the first to be baffled, when Folarin is subbed on in the 88th minute and Roberts ain't?

Probably about 90% of the forum! 😁

7: Burger King or Mc Donalds?

Has to be Burger King. A Whopper kicks a Big Mac's ass every time for me.

 

You are aware that Browne is out for the rest of the season with a knee injury @AnglianRed aren’t you?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Blanco said:

You are aware that Browne is out for the rest of the season with a knee injury @AnglianRed aren’t you?

Well I clearly forgot, otherwise I wouldn't have put him in the team now. 🤪

You could put Roberts there, but since NW clearly hates the fella, stick Spence in that position.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

AR, as i read your post about the shake up and then scrolled to the picture of your line up, I saw it as a back 3 with Watmore as the goalkeeper 😄 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

AR, as i read your post about the shake up and then scrolled to the picture of your line up, I saw it as a back 3 with Watmore as the goalkeeper 😄 

Some folks might prefer him in goal to Bettinelli... 😁

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...