oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest v Boro 1-2 (Assombalonga, Saville)

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why the majority of people throughout football love Warnock! 

A strange game but a good three points. Today I owe Brit, credit to him. I learnt something new tonight, Hitler is a Brazilian.  Well I’m behind with some work so I need to pop upstairs to my office

So, it's time again .. the time where Assombalonga misses more sitters than on a normal day, cause we are away to Nottingham Forest, his former club. I'm just glad we never play Peterborough! It's t

Posted Images

Just now, White Band said:

Morsy booked.  I'm sure referees particularly watch him.

If they do, you can see why. It's one thing being tenacious, which is what we expect from him. Some of the bookings he's had though have just been stupid on his part.

Just now, RiseAgainst said:

Can't watch the game tonight so relying on updates here. Really wish I could have seen Britt score against Forest. Did he look stunned and then wave apologetically to the home dugout?

He did a big frown...

Ooh lovely!

Some really nice football from Boro there leading to a simple tap-in for Britt - even he couldn't miss that one!

...and judging from the previous replies it looks like my stream is a good couple of minutes behind...that has to be a new record!

Though to be fair Forest did make it easy for us with their statuesque defending.

Weird goal, Forest completely switched off. Looked tight but onside once Britt pushed off the defender who didnt try and follow him. Bad goalkeeping though, should have been an other sitter missed by Britt against Forest - the whole goal to aim at and he taps it directly at the keep who stepped over it! Harsh maybe but would have liked a shot maybe away from the keeper considering how much time he had and how close it was. 

• Like 1