oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest v Boro 1-2 (Assombalonga, Saville)

1) I have heard this in the line up

Betts
          Dijk Fry Mcnair Bola

Howson

Morsy          Saville

Watmore                         Tavernier

Britt

2: Are you happy with a draw and why/why not? Would happily take a draw. We do not have a good record at Forest for whatever reason and they are on a 6game unbeaten run so its going to be extremely difficult game. We will play very rigid.

3: Will Britt miss a penna? Yes and smile afterwards because he wants to go back to Forest

4: Can Chris Hughton make Forest a play off candidate? Not this season. Early form damage was done and personally i think there is only the 5th spot to play for as the other the top 5 are too strong for the rest of the league imo

5: Can NW make us a play off candidate? I think we will be there or thereabouts, but realistically can only look at sneaking into the 6th spot.

6: Who will be the first to write "this is a game for Patrick Roberts" and who will be the first to be baffled, when Folarin is subbed on in the 88th minute and Roberts aint? Nearly everyone on this forum that still thinks Roberts has a future at the club. Using 5 subs and coulson at the weekend just highlights there isnt a future for Roberts, but we cant let him go until Bolasie signs the last few days of the window.

7: Burger King or Mc Donalds? Burger king 100% Although the prices are ridiculous

Edited by diggerlad07
  • Like 1
  • Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why the majority of people throughout football love Warnock! 

A strange game but a good three points. Today I owe Brit, credit to him. I learnt something new tonight, Hitler is a Brazilian.  Well I’m behind with some work so I need to pop upstairs to my office

So, it's time again .. the time where Assombalonga misses more sitters than on a normal day, cause we are away to Nottingham Forest, his former club. I'm just glad we never play Peterborough! It's t

Posted Images

2 defeats in the last 2 games and a tricky away tie at Forest is next.

Ameobi will have a field day and the movement and fire power of the Forest players will be far too much for our shot shy side.

2 nil defeat as the playoff dream slowly slides away. We should have really cemented our playoff push, alas we are in the process of grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory..

24 minutes ago, TheJew said:

2 defeats in the last 2 games and a tricky away tie at Forest is next.

Ameobi will have a field day and the movement and fire power of the Forest players will be far too much for our shot shy side.

2 nil defeat as the playoff dream slowly slides away. We should have really cemented our playoff push, alas we are in the process of grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory..

Come on, we were never in with a shout of the playoffs, let’s have a bit of realism here!

40 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Come on, we were never in with a shout of the playoffs, let’s have a bit of realism here!

Instead of being hunting The Jew here, you could go and answer me in the Covid 19 thread, mate 😉

6 hours ago, Humpty said:

I imagine it'll be Morsy sitting deeper rather than howson.

You say that but when they played together earlier in the season as a 3, it was Howson in front of the defence and Morsy pushing further forward with Saville.