oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest v Boro 1-2 (Assombalonga, Saville)

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why the majority of people throughout football love Warnock! 

A strange game but a good three points. Today I owe Brit, credit to him. I learnt something new tonight, Hitler is a Brazilian.  Well I’m behind with some work so I need to pop upstairs to my office

So, it's time again .. the time where Assombalonga misses more sitters than on a normal day, cause we are away to Nottingham Forest, his former club. I'm just glad we never play Peterborough! It's t

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

It was, but that situation was caused by his own poor attempt at a cross.

Maybe but so far he's set up the goal with one good ball and he's covering the defence really well. He's playing well all round.

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Maybe but so far he's set up the goal with one good ball and he's covering the defence really well. He's playing well all round.

I know, he was largely very good on Saturday too.

He's came back with a point to prove.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Saville's been called out for diving by the ref.

I think Yates stands on his foot but Saville certainly makes the most of it. He's a bit gangly is Sav but he does like to get into players faces and cause problems, mess with their heads a bit.

First half done and I have no real complaints. If I was being picky, we could and probably should be 2 up. Forest look dangerous at times and I can see them coming back in the 2nd half. 

I'd also target Sow in the 2nd half, he's giving away so many fouls, he'll get a 2nd yellow before long.

3 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Could see that sow getting sent off second half. Already on a yellow and fouled with a yellow I think

I reckon he'll get sent off for a foul on Morsy and Morsy will kick out at him in response, getting himself sent off at the same time.