oneBoro Forum

Nottingham Forest v Boro 1-2 (Assombalonga, Saville)

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why the majority of people throughout football love Warnock! 

A strange game but a good three points. Today I owe Brit, credit to him. I learnt something new tonight, Hitler is a Brazilian.  Well I’m behind with some work so I need to pop upstairs to my office

So, it's time again .. the time where Assombalonga misses more sitters than on a normal day, cause we are away to Nottingham Forest, his former club. I'm just glad we never play Peterborough! It's t

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Yep I called it wrong, happily! This is the first time I've seen them really click. 

I think back to the Bristol City game away and how awful that game was (although we won). But in that game I think we lined up with a back 5 and the same midfield 3. With Roberts and Akpom basically slogging it alone up top.

By sacrificing one of the back three, and having Howson slot in when needed, allows us to play three up top. With Watmore and Tav cutting in and Bola and Dijksteel providing the width out wide, it has worked a treat today.

5 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

I wish we all could hit the bar and have a victory pint or five at The Medals!

It’s strange but it feels so long ago it’s almost confined to history.. I don’t drink much, well not for the past few years, but I do miss the option of a night out. 

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Not so sure that's handball, myself.

Could have had a penalty though.

I missed the replay, but on first glance it looked like it hit his arm as he tried to control the ball back in.

On the replay was it clear it didn't hit his arm?