oneBoro Forum

Boro v Blackburn 0-1

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Chapman's gone on loan to Shrewsbury.

Downing hasn't left the bench in the last two matches and hasn't started all season.

We could well lose, but thankfully I doubt it will be because of a former player (excluding Mowbray).

Didn't know that about Chapman. When be lit up the kids European tournament and scored that worldie against Torino (I think it was) I thought he was gonna be the next big thing. Pity it's never happened for him.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That smug little gobshite Branthwaite was smirking all the way off the pitch as Warnock spoke to him. Hope gets a lengthy retrospective ban.

Hopefully we play like we did last time vs Blackburn and batter them, only this time we actually score some of our chances please.

After a great away win v Forest is it now time to have a visit by our old friends Daniel Ayala, Stewart Downing, Ainsley Pears and Tony Mowbray and the rest of Blackburn. Blackburns last outing w

Posted Images

Article in our local paper where the blackburn local reporter has given a lowdown on the ex boro lads.

said its been injury after injury for Ayala and to give a player with his injury record a 3yr deal is “baffling”.

Said Pears has really struggled as well when given opportunity. His highlight being keeping a clean sheet v us but in the other games he has looked vulnerable.

Downing is only one who gets a positive review but that his experience and natural talent does still show in games.

11 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

I hadn't realised how few Championship matches there are this weekend, only 4 of the 12 fixtures.

Be good if we can get points on the board tomorrow.

Possibly FA cup fixtures.. 

1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Morning all, well game day and is there any chance of sever snow in Middlesbrough today?

No idea but we had a decent flurry down here in Huntingdon...sadly the ground was still wet from all the recent rain and it was gone after a few hours.

Seem to have had a bit more overnight, but only patches.

Wouldn't have thought snow would be a problem for Boro, as they have pitch covers and undersoil heating, don't they?

Or am I going completely insane?

• Like 1

C'mon Boro! 

The game at their place earlier in the season we were far the better team & should have won comfortably, hopefully we put our chances away this afternoon if they come our way & put more pressure on the playoff teams 

1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

No snow but it's bloody freezing here in Hartlepool!

I was going to say something about anatomical hazards for brass monkeys, but when I saw you were in Hartlepool, I changed my mind, so I will just agree there is a nip in the air

• Haha 2